Denny’s SE Loop 820
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s SE Loop 820
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s SE Loop 820
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/18/18The food was good but every time I order from this location my food is cold. I always have to reheat it. I don’t even live that far for it to have gotten cold on the way to my house. Maybe better containers that hold the heat in should be looked into.
- Rating 5.012/11/18No message
- Rating 5.012/11/18Very good
- Rating 3.011/27/18Great new cook.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Excellent well rounded service. We placed the order on line; Food was ready when we got there and there was no waiting.
- Rating 1.07/16/18This location can do a lot better in terms of cleanliness and customer service. I most like will never return.
- Rating 4.06/27/18Perfect
- Rating 3.06/14/18I have never been so disappointed as I was with Denny’s. Part of the order was missing and when I called the listed store I was told that they had not had a Uber Eats delivery and that didn’t even have that service. They “found” the order but then said the driver told them that he didn’t need the rest of the order. On top of all that, I had to pay an $8.00 delivery charge just to not get my correct order. QUITE DISAPPOINTED!!!!
- Rating 4.03/27/18The only problem I had was in ordering online. 3 times I placed an order for the chicken fried steak. When I pushed the next tab, my order was deleted. Every thing else was great.
- Rating 1.010/27/17Last week they didn’t give me all the orders I asked for I got them after 20 minutes but the worse part was they gave me ranch instead or butter and I didint notice until I put it on my pancakes, please check your orders.Response from Denny's11/1/17Hello Sugeid G, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 4.010/10/17Eggs cold, not cooked as desired. Steak overcooked as well. Vegetables wonderful! Should come with a bread but does not.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Excellent service
- Rating 4.09/26/17Food was excellent. Only problem had to wait for order to be filled.
- Rating 2.09/5/17My order was ice cold and I ordered a burger with cheese and paid for extra cheese and THERE WAS NO CHEESE AT ALL.