Denny’s South Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/17/18excellent servive all the time
- Rating 1.09/11/18The food was late and cold this time
- Rating 5.07/17/18I love it
- Rating 5.07/13/18Love coming here great food and great prices. Friendly staff
- Rating 2.07/11/18Slow service and employees did nit really pay attention to me until i asked to speak to someone.
- Rating 1.04/9/18we ordered on line and when we get to pick up (30 minutes latter) we have to wait to get our order ready, so when we get home we notice it was cold and we didn't get condiments for our food
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food and service was great!
- Rating 1.02/25/18Didn't receive the food I order spaghetti had to choose a different item and still had to pay for the new item plus the spaghetti I already paid for never received a call to let me know they were out of spaghetti and other food got cold while waiting on the other food horrible experience
- Rating 1.02/20/18called in an online order , went to pick it up, waited almost an hour before I got my food and it was cold. service was the worst I have ever dealt with, then I put in a complaint with customer service. I get an email back saying hope you give us another chance. totally sucks
- Rating 3.01/30/18I did not receive wheat toast I paid for. In addition, i have to always ask for cream and sugar for coffee. This time around I also had to ask for my juice. I am a little disappointed as service wasnt as great.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Excellent food & excellent service.
- Rating 5.012/5/17excellent breakfast and on time
- Rating 1.08/21/17Sucked completely disappointed they kept hanging up the phone as I was ordering extra items