Denny’s North Frwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Frwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Frwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.01/19/18The food experience was very good. The online experience to order via phone app was horrific.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Love coming to eat here
- Rating 2.01/17/18We did not receive all of our delivery order that we paid for. We also were not notified that one of the items we ordered with the app was no longer available until the delivery driver arrived with our food.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I have order on the app for pick up as well as dine in. Great place to eat with the family food is always warm when I pick up to go.
- Rating 2.012/12/17The food was even later than the 45- 50 mins we were told. The woman delivering the food was polite & kind. However, when i asked her about how to tip, she gave me long, confusing answer. The food was pretty warm when it arrived, so that was positive. I probably wouldn't order for delivery again as it was just too long when we live less than 10 mins from the restaurant.Response from Denny's12/18/17Hello Scott O, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 3.09/25/17Right now I'm pregnant with severe Morning sickness so I was glad I could together what I could eat. My husband picked it up however my toast wasn't in the order and it was too far for him to go back and get. If it wasn't for that it'd be perfect
- Rating 4.09/19/17breakfast great, sometime they forget to put utensils but overall I love the food and the service.
- Rating 1.09/11/17This was a disappointing visit .I had a online order and waited to leave to go and pick up my order at the time given. When I got to the restaurant they did not receive my order. I had received and confirmation email and it clearly listed the location that I was at. Money was also out of my account showing the order was paid for. After about 5 min of confusion of why the order wasn't at the restaurant they began to cook the order. The staff was really nice about the situation, but over all a Togo order which is supposed to be fast ended up being a 45 min ordeal . One of the ladies said that the system has been messing up alot, really a inconvenience for a customer that is using Togo for the convenience. Disappointed, dont know if I will again.
- Rating 4.08/28/17Good food. It could have been a little warmer/hotter as we don't live that far from Denny's. Glad though that we can order and have it delivered.