Denny’s S Hulen Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Hulen Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Hulen Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 1.010/25/18Had placed a pick up order an hour in advance. When I arrived, my order wasn't close to being ready. Seemed like they were short staffed in the kitchen with only 3 workers preparing the food. I had ordered the double berry pancakes because I wanted the strawberry and banana topping and yet when I double checked my order the toppings were not included. I informed the manager this was the 3rd time that happened. Waited an additional 15 mins for my order to be ready. Meanwhile I saw employees coming up to the prep line bringing food back because it was either cold or wrong. I even saw an employee stick her fingers into someone's food to make sure it was hot. I will be taking my business to IHOP from now on.
- Rating 5.09/8/18No comment
- Rating 4.09/6/18This is not the closest location to me but I've only had problems with one delivery order reason for the four star review.
- Rating 1.08/14/18I had ordered the double berry banana pancakes. Which were blueberry pancakes with strawberries and bananas on top. There were no toppings on the pancakes when I received them. That was the whole point of ordering those particular ones. I had my ordered delivered so when I tried calling the store, the phone wouldn't even ring. All I got was a busy tone. I tried calling back with no luck. So disappointed!!!
- Rating 1.07/5/18It made me select at least one star. I had this order delivered and it arrived cold and soggy. We were missing multiple items and it was 15 minutes later than it said we would recieve it. I emailed about the situation and was told the restaurant would contact but they never did.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Ok
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great
- Rating 5.02/27/18Great service
- Rating 4.02/27/18It was good
- Rating 3.02/20/18The cook that night did not do a good job
- Rating 5.02/20/18Always has great food and speedy delivery. You’re definitely getting the bang for your buck with Denny’s.
- Rating 4.01/30/18It was great
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food is always hot & ready
- Rating 1.01/9/18I couldnt order an omelet without potatoes and bread cause im on a low carb diet. So i ordered sides 2 orders of eggs bacon and harvest sauasage. And a drink it was 18.00 way too much. Then when i got back to work i saw the eggs and they were not 4 eggs tgey were tiny. Never again will i order from dennys afaib
- Rating 3.01/2/18I like the fact that when I got there the food was already ready; unfortunately though the food was cold because they had already bagged it and left it on the counter. I would have preferred the food to stay under the warm light and bagged when I got there.
- Rating 5.011/6/17I love this Denny's. As you already know every Denny's isn't always great. Here I was helped promptly which is a definite plus. Everyone appeared nice and neat. I will continue to come to this Denny's. Thank you.
- Rating 5.09/25/17This visit was great because no one was pulled a head of me like last time. I love the online ordering and payment. This is the beat thing for a busy place.