Denny’s Gulf Fwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gulf Fwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gulf Fwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/31/18Solid breakfast.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Good service
- Rating 5.010/16/18Excellent service. So fast. Just order and in just 15 minutes go to pickup.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Horrible had to drive 20 mins back because they gave me wrong food. They took down my information to give me a refund. Still haven't received my money back
- Rating 4.09/20/18Great food, had one item forgot but tasted great
- Rating 2.09/10/18The food arrived in a timely manner, but you may want to have the hot food in a container which helps it stay hot. The fries were cold and not very good. We live 5 miles away from Denny's.
- Rating 1.09/10/18So many things I ordered were not there when I received my food
- Rating 4.08/7/18Food was just a bit cooler than we wanted it but the process to order was quick and easy and delivery was fast. Great service
- Rating 5.06/26/18We are semi-regular diners at this Denny's location and we are almost always well taken care of when we come in.
- Rating 1.06/19/18Had to wait several minutes at the pickup past the estimated pickup time as the food was not ready. The white waitress/manager woman was yelling at the staff loudly. Not a pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Really love this Denny’s friendly staff and good food even Managers know we are returning customers always treat us great and excellent service and everyone always call us by mr and mrs sanchez they treat us like family thank you to everyone
- Rating 1.03/19/18Didn't cook my eggs how I had asked and forgot to give me my toast so I don't really have a reason to go back.
- Rating 5.03/8/18My wife and I love to eat at Denny's, and not just for breakfast. She can get her chicken-fried steak, while I have multiple gluten-free choices - both dinner and breakfast. I particularly like that I can build my own gluten-free slam with eggs, bacon, hash browns and a gluten-free English muffin for dessert (and I don't have to pay for pancakes which I can't eat like that other breakfast chain). However, if y'all want to start offering gluten-free pancakes or waffles, I will be most appreciative!
- Rating 5.03/7/18The waitress was very pleasant, and the food was excellent.
- Rating 2.03/6/18There needs to be a hostess for seating. A cashier for check - out. 2 cooks. Waiter / waitress per 5 customers.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I always get one of the senior egg meals no matter what time of day and always enjoy it. I change the pancakes that come with the meal and change to a English Muffin. They never complain when I do it. Always have great service and always ask if I want more coffee. On top of that, I use my AARP card for a discount. Marilyn S.
- Rating 5.02/17/18I have eaten both Denny’s on Bay Area Blvd and the Gulf Freeway locations. The service was excellent at both location. The food was very good and came in a timely manner. I would most definitely recommend Denny’s to every one that is looking for a good meal at area so able price.
- Rating 5.01/30/18During our visit to Dennys on 1-45, at Baybrook Mall location My wife and I were taken extremely well care of by a polite, professional, attentive and efficient waitress. I was even offered and accepted with gratitude to have my own thermo mug filled with fresh coffe before we were ready to. Leave. 10 out of 10 to the waitress. Thanks.
- Rating 1.01/10/18Terrible customer service. No one went over the food with me. It was just handed to me no receipt was given to me i had to wave down a worker there for them to come get my food and they didn’t know which one was my food that i ordered either.
- Rating 4.012/30/17I love being able to order food to go from Denny's and enjoy it in the privacy of our home.