Denny’s Gulf Fwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gulf Fwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gulf Fwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18This is my second time using Denny’s online ordering service this year, and both times have been less than great. The first time, they forgot two of my drinks, and in my haste to pick up my items, I forgot about them until I was home. This time around, my food was missing some of the usual toppings that it comes with. Not the worst experience, but definitely not the best. I would much rather dine in. (These were two different locations)
- Rating 2.012/4/18The app said my food would be ready in about 15 minutes but it was more like 45 for a very small order. And I was standing there for like 20 minutes before anyone even acknowledged my existence. The food was cold by the time I got it.
- Rating 1.011/29/18Half my pickup meal was missing
- Rating 1.011/29/18The local Denny's has lost my business due to not getting everything paid for. When we ordered the turkey dinners we did not get the cranberry sauce and the other day I paid extra for avocado to be added onto my wife's hamburger and it was not there.
- Rating 4.010/31/18Solid breakfast.
- Rating 4.010/30/18Good service
- Rating 5.010/16/18Excellent service. So fast. Just order and in just 15 minutes go to pickup.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Horrible had to drive 20 mins back because they gave me wrong food. They took down my information to give me a refund. Still haven't received my money back
- Rating 4.09/20/18Great food, had one item forgot but tasted great
- Rating 2.09/10/18The food arrived in a timely manner, but you may want to have the hot food in a container which helps it stay hot. The fries were cold and not very good. We live 5 miles away from Denny's.
- Rating 1.09/10/18So many things I ordered were not there when I received my food
- Rating 4.08/7/18Food was just a bit cooler than we wanted it but the process to order was quick and easy and delivery was fast. Great service
- Rating 5.06/26/18We are semi-regular diners at this Denny's location and we are almost always well taken care of when we come in.
- Rating 1.06/19/18Had to wait several minutes at the pickup past the estimated pickup time as the food was not ready. The white waitress/manager woman was yelling at the staff loudly. Not a pleasant experience.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Really love this Denny’s friendly staff and good food even Managers know we are returning customers always treat us great and excellent service and everyone always call us by mr and mrs sanchez they treat us like family thank you to everyone
- Rating 1.03/19/18Didn't cook my eggs how I had asked and forgot to give me my toast so I don't really have a reason to go back.
- Rating 5.03/8/18My wife and I love to eat at Denny's, and not just for breakfast. She can get her chicken-fried steak, while I have multiple gluten-free choices - both dinner and breakfast. I particularly like that I can build my own gluten-free slam with eggs, bacon, hash browns and a gluten-free English muffin for dessert (and I don't have to pay for pancakes which I can't eat like that other breakfast chain). However, if y'all want to start offering gluten-free pancakes or waffles, I will be most appreciative!
- Rating 5.03/7/18The waitress was very pleasant, and the food was excellent.
- Rating 2.03/6/18There needs to be a hostess for seating. A cashier for check - out. 2 cooks. Waiter / waitress per 5 customers.
- Rating 5.02/21/18I always get one of the senior egg meals no matter what time of day and always enjoy it. I change the pancakes that come with the meal and change to a English Muffin. They never complain when I do it. Always have great service and always ask if I want more coffee. On top of that, I use my AARP card for a discount. Marilyn S.