Denny’s West Main St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Main St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/14/18I ordered a sampler with cheese sticks and one of those fried cheese melts, along with other items. Not once did i get a call to let me know they were out of cheese sticks. So they put some random stuff together and gave me that. I told them that i wanted a refund because that was the main reason i went there that day. The manager on duty, i believe his name was Josh, told me he was going to refund it. A few mins later he comes out saying that i can take the food with me since it was already made. i told him i did not want it if i wasnt going to get my refund. He assured me i would and so i took the food. As i was leaving he said it would take a moment to process everything since he needed the general managers passwords and he was not in at the moment. I said that was fine but its been over a week and i have not received the refund yet.
- Rating 5.07/13/18The service has always been great and the waitresses are fabulous.
- Rating 5.07/12/18We always thoroughly enjoy our meal at Denny's. The servers are very friendly and the restaurant is clean. The food is cooked well and is very tasty. We would ask that you supply the servers with a towel to dry the tables after they are cleaned. The tables are always soaking wet and it doesn't seem very sanitary, not to mention how it feels to touch. We always have to ask them to dry the tables before putting down the me us and getting them wet. Thanks for asking.
- Rating 5.06/26/18My daughter and I have eaten at Denny's a lot . That was the first time I ordered Denny's online and found it just as good ordering it online as it was eating in .. it was a good experience and will do it again soon.. thank you Linda Riley.
- Rating 2.04/17/18Always out of things, food cold & burnt toast. This use to be a great Denny’s but for some reason over the last yr it has gone downhill drastically.
- Rating 1.02/20/18It’s always late . I’ve been a customer and I tried over again and it took 45 minute to get my food or they are completely out of an entree.No one asks it we want a refill on a drink. They are loud and always smoking. They keep talking to each other than helping. I count 8 times this has happen. I know no one will act on this but I’m hoping because our community needs this.
- Rating 2.01/23/18sandwich was really small, smaller amount of fries. My scrambled eggs were burnt & I paid for extra biscuit & didn’t get it. Both meals were not good.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent value
- Rating 3.012/27/17I do always enjoy my food from Dennys but this last time the packaging of my dessert left a lot to be desired, hot molten chocolate cake should not have the ice cream added, it should be packaged separate of left off. The ice cream totally melted and ruined the dessert.
Hot and cold items should always be separated. Thank you
- Rating 2.010/26/17Got undercooked sausage and over cooked eggs
- Rating 3.09/5/17The dish was tasty; However, it was supposed to come with rice, and I was informed when I got there, that they ran out of rice and gave me extra broccoli, so they made an attempt to make it right, but I really wanted the rice... :(
- Rating 5.08/21/17The waitress always has my order ready with a smile.