Denny’s S Expressway 77/83
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Expressway 77/83
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Expressway 77/83
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/17/18My food was good. But my order was not complete. They forgot some of my pancakes.
- Rating 2.07/16/18I normally have a good experience with Denny's. However, this time I thought to try the mobile ordering, and it was not a smooth process. I ordered two of the super slam meals. All I wanted was to try to add chocolate chips to my standard pancakes. When visiting in store they easily add them in the order, and just charge you the difference. On the online site, you cannot make those changes. I tried calling in to ask for the chocolate chips. My fiancé spoke to the manger who was adamant that no substitutions could be made to the orders. My fiancé had to explain more than once that we do not want to swap our pancakes for something else, we just wanted to add to it. Finally, the manager allowed my fiancé to add chocolate chips, and just told him to pay the few cents when he came into the store which is fine with us. It was just more difficult than it had to be. I called and asked before I placed my online order if there was a place where I can edit my order to add chocolate chips, and they told me there was no way to do that. If that was something we could do, it would make things easier than having to explain ourselves multiple times for something as simple as chocolate chips on pancakes. It definitely makes me think twice before wanting to order from here.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Quick service and very helpful in picking food selections that included everything I wanted. Very nice servers, professional, and pleasant.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Great place to eat.
- Rating 1.01/29/18Ordered online from work. About 30 minutes later I leave to pick up the food; it's approximately a 15 minute drive. When I get about 2 minutes away from the location, I receive a phone call saying that Denny's is out of To-Go containers and there's absolutely no way my order can be accommodated. So now I'm annoyed that they waited almost 45 minutes to let me know this and I'm out of dinner for the night. On top of it all, my order has yet to be refunded a month later, despite them continuously saying that they had refunded my bank card. So that night it cost me about $30, the gas in my car, and my time away from the hospital I work at to stay hungry. Definitely was not a good Denny's experience.
- Rating 3.01/17/18The meal was overall accurate (after I stepped outside I found my drinks were missing, but they provided them rapidly after I brought this to the attention of the staff) I would not order out again. I enjoy the diner experience. Why would I want to carry out and miss out on the very appeal I have towards the restaurant?
- Rating 1.01/9/18Mr. Barasso is unfit to manage any business.
- Rating 5.01/1/18I ordered carry-out. The manager and staff member were very courteous and nice. Our order was correct and cooked properly. I had ordered for four people so therefore I had multiple bags. I was impressed by the manager automatically asking his employer to help me carry out my items to my vehicle, sadly most restaurants don’t really care how you get your food out as long as it’s quick and out out of there way. Thank you ! I appreciate your courtesy.
- Rating 4.012/27/17The order was ready when I arrived to pick it up. The food was very good and arranged in an eye catching presentation. I was very pleased with my order and the service provided.
- Rating 5.012/5/17My online order was perfect. The food was warm and delicious. The order was correct and was ready on time. The staff were friendly and professional.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Everything was as ordered and on time. It was the correct temperature and tasted exactly the same as when I have eaten it there. I was very pleased to see that there were some parking places reserved in front for pick-up orders. I will definitely be ordering online again.
- Rating 5.010/2/17.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Wait staff are phenomenal & food is great.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Dennys does great on online orders. Went to eat on-site n didn't have a good experience.
- Rating 5.09/19/17For an order line was very very pleased. I cant walk to good so they even came to the car. My meal was FABulous,
- Rating 5.09/14/17Exxellant aervice n fiod
- Rating 5.09/6/17Ordering from Dennys online is great. Their food is very good and so is their customer service. I would appreciate it Sennys would offer coupons for online ordering. Thank you
- Rating 4.08/29/17The first time they were very busy so I had to wait a good while, but the second time it was ready in the 20 minutes they told me.
- Rating 5.08/28/17My son and I have been going to Dennys in Harlingen for several years. Have always received good customer servuce as well as the food is great. Now that they have online ordering we have been ordering online. The only thing is there are no coupins for online ordering. Otherwise we live Dennys. Thank you. Great customer service.