Denny’s US Highway 79 S
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s US Highway 79 S
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s US Highway 79 S
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/21/18My first time ordering from this location and I was not impressed. I ordered the $6.99 burger special. Burger had no flavor and was a little overcooked. They didn't put the toppings on that I customized and the fries..they need to just go back to regular fries instead of these funny cut potatoes that are being passed off as something different. They're not different nor are they good. I'll give it one more try but if the 2nd order isn't any better than the first, I won't go back.Response from Denny's9/11/18Hi Christy, please let me know what we can do better to enhance your togo experience with us. Please reach out to me at (903) 392-2257 or leave your contact email or phone number and I will be more than happy to reach out to you!
- Rating 2.07/16/18My food did not come out correctly. The waitress took it back and the eggs were fixed. In the mean time the rest of the food on the plate was cold when it got to the table.
I asked to be moved because the 4 girls in the booth behind me were talking loudly. She moved me and then brought another family and set them directly next to me, sharing the booth. The restaurant was not full. I believe she was being hateful because I asked to be moved before I had even ordered. It was not a great experience.
- Rating 5.05/7/18This was by far the worst Denny’s I have been to the portions was vary vary small and when I arrived to pick my order that’s when the told my they was out of what I wanted . I will not be returning to this location again. Definitely not a 5 Star it would not let me give one star.
- Rating 2.04/9/18My last order was cooked well but cold. I ordered online and told it would be ready in 20 minuets however after arriving 20 minuets later I had to wait an additional 20 minuets only to have cold food! I was very disappointed
- Rating 4.03/20/18Everything was well made and prepared carefully. The only con is we were missing items from our order.
- Rating 2.03/8/18They have messed up the online order twice.
- Rating 5.010/2/17This could not be any easier! When I arrived I was greeted by the friendly staff whom had everything ready and waiting. I am usually pressed for time during lunch but this made everything a breeze. I am very pleased and will continue to use Denny’s on demand.
- Rating 2.09/29/17I order online alot, usually over 25 dollars worth. The past few times I was either missing items. Or wasent right at all. Foods great when u get what you paid for.
- Rating 5.08/28/17There has only been a couple tiimes out of 100+ where we were dissatisfied with the food at this location, but the service has always been great and we have returned multiple times since!