Denny’s FM 1960 W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s FM 1960 W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s FM 1960 W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always Nice and Courteous, FRESH FOOD; ALWAYS.....
I'M ALWAYS EATING THERE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK!!!!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18On my last visit my food was not good
- Rating 5.01/24/18We love this Denny's and have been going every Saturday or Sunday for years to eat Breakfast. We drive a little longer since the Gessner location is closer but we don't mind it since we feel like family at this location.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent service and food
- Rating 1.012/5/17Sorry but you asked for my rating - I ordered my lunch on line - had a co-worker pick it up and it was missing the side. (bowl of fruit) I called and I was told that when a manager came in, they would call me back and decide if I could come in and get my missing food. WHAT? Again sorry, but I have not had a call back. Date = last Friday 12/1/17. Again, I am sorry. I was not say anything, but you asked. $10.14 Veggie burger with no side.Response from Denny's12/6/17My understanding the food was checked by the person picking up .
Even with that the staff apologized and offered to replace the meal at time of your choice.
The staff called several times but no response .
will gladly correct that for you.
- Rating 1.011/28/17my food was cold 1st time trying pickup order never again!Response from Denny's11/30/17Please inform managers of issue while you are in the restaurant .
I assure you if there is an issue they will fix it anytime .
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great and friendly staff