Denny’s FM 1960 W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s FM 1960 W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s FM 1960 W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/29/18Awesome, deliciousResponse from Denny's12/1/18Thank you for your feed back
- Rating 5.011/29/18I will be back with friends soon!Response from Denny's12/1/18Thank you
- Rating 1.010/24/18I rate a 1 star because of the performance at the store 3 days after the sale. I first of all dont know know to provide a tip online. I get to the store the young lady says she'll add the tip to the receipt. So I get 2 receipts a yellow one and a white one. The white one included the tip. I later noticed I was charged twice. That next Monday I went to the store with both receipts show the manager also showed her my bank charges and she told me she contacted her corporate office they told her that my card had declined. Wow. So I had to contact my bank to reverse the first charge. I still left the tip. My issue was with the manager. Judge for yourself, i believe it could have been handled differently.
- Rating 1.09/25/18requested a full refund and as of 9/25 have yet to receive it. I never received my food. When door dash driver arrived food was cold. Driver was instructed to return to restaurant as new hot food was being made. Driver never went back to get the new good and I never got the FOOD I ORDERED. A HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE. I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM DENNYS PERIOD!
- Rating 5.09/25/18Great place for breakfast. Our server, Joe, on Sunday mornings is always friendly and displays the best customer service around.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Always Nice and Courteous, FRESH FOOD; ALWAYS.....
I'M ALWAYS EATING THERE AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK!!!!!
- Rating 1.02/27/18On my last visit my food was not good
- Rating 5.01/24/18We love this Denny's and have been going every Saturday or Sunday for years to eat Breakfast. We drive a little longer since the Gessner location is closer but we don't mind it since we feel like family at this location.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent service and food
- Rating 1.012/5/17Sorry but you asked for my rating - I ordered my lunch on line - had a co-worker pick it up and it was missing the side. (bowl of fruit) I called and I was told that when a manager came in, they would call me back and decide if I could come in and get my missing food. WHAT? Again sorry, but I have not had a call back. Date = last Friday 12/1/17. Again, I am sorry. I was not say anything, but you asked. $10.14 Veggie burger with no side.Response from Denny's12/6/17My understanding the food was checked by the person picking up .
Even with that the staff apologized and offered to replace the meal at time of your choice.
The staff called several times but no response .
will gladly correct that for you.
- Rating 1.011/28/17my food was cold 1st time trying pickup order never again!Response from Denny's11/30/17Please inform managers of issue while you are in the restaurant .
I assure you if there is an issue they will fix it anytime .
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great and friendly staff