Denny’s Gulf Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gulf Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gulf Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/18Well.... The food I ordered arrived Over Two Hours I placed the order. I was told that my order would arrive in 30 to 35 minutes ! The food was COLD !!!!! Yall need to have a better delivery service for me to order again !
- Rating 5.012/6/18The food was delicious and ready on time.
- Rating 3.011/28/18The service I get is always above board. However the past few times I’ve visited the burgers I’ve ordered have not been what I had been getting in the past. Not as good.
- Rating 3.011/14/18Service was great food was delicious but was missing items from my order.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Came in a busy Sunday morning, called my order in. They had the food ready and waiting for me. In and out in 20sec
- Rating 5.010/26/18Thanks for making my dinner!
- Rating 5.010/16/18My order was for pick up. I was greeted immediately and the front staff that assisted me were friendly and welcoming. The waiting area was clean and my food was cooked correctly and was tasty.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I was missing multiple items and the French toast were poorly cooked, very awful experience.
- Rating 3.08/14/18I ordered a few times from this location and didnt have any problems but the last time I ordered for delivery the food was supposed to arrive in 30 min. After an hour and a half I called and the delivery driver wasnt even there to pick my food up and bring it to me. I was upset that the restaurant didnt even call to tell me what was going on. I have to take a cab to the restaurant to pick up my food. I spent over 40 dollars and my meals were cold and my milkshakes melted. I was very disappointed and it was a waist of money. That was the last time I went there.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Dear Denny’s how come you guys can be out RICE sopped at this Amarillo tx location twice. 1st time I ordered salmon fish from mobile app, when I came to pickup my order the front desk old lady she told me they were out of RICE I was upset they should’ve call me and let me know bout situation ok 2nd time I again stopped here this time same thing no RICE and btw this location workers they work too slow since I ordered my food it’s been 30 min and when I came the food wasn’t ready I had to wait another 22 minutes to get my food poor customer service only at this Amarillo tx location other places I never had a problem
- Rating 2.07/16/18Very disappointed I order from
Here at least 3 or 5 times a week and to see how they kept on telling me that I had never placed an order there that they didn’t place my online order there was very disappointed I had to pull out my card transaction in order for them to Believe me and still had to wait for my order
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was good.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Amazing service and delicious food
- Rating 4.07/16/18all was good but thought it would have more fries
- Rating 5.04/4/18Fast service and fresh food
- Rating 5.03/8/18Very fast never have to wait for order when order on line
- Rating 5.03/6/18the burgers are amazing! perfect for late night
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent online service, my order was quick and complete.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Delicious
- Rating 5.08/28/17Really great food every time I order from here