Denny’s NW Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NW Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NW Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Perfect Service
- Rating 5.08/28/18Hi my name is Veronika. I work overnight from 7pm-7am at Towneplace Suites Marriott. Every time I order my food it’s ready on time and they never mess up my order. The customer service is wonderful the female waiter always check my bag before I walk out with my order to make sure I have everything.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Very nice employees and the order was fresh and hot.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Service was good food was great
- Rating 5.07/31/18The perfect way to start a hectic morning at work. The food arrived hot and ready to eat. The driver was professional and courteous!
- Rating 5.07/3/18This was the first time for delivery and it all worked very well. Delivery within the scheduled time and the food was still hot, and, as always, quite tasty.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Great service
- Rating 4.06/26/18I order online and come to pick it up. Food is always good, once they forgot syrup for my pancakes, though. My only beef would be that I'm apparently not as important as people who walk in. I'll come in, tell them I have an online order, but if someone comes in after me they take care of them first instead of getting my food and handing it to me. This is very irritating. I was the first, I should be taken care of first. Fix this and I'll give 5 stars.
- Rating 5.04/9/18N/a
- Rating 5.03/26/18My food was great. My order was ready when promised and it was correct. The staff was pleasant. I love being able to order through the app it’s awesome! I hope you get more restaurants with online ordering capabilities.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Very nice staff and the food was delicious. I have never taken back a cold meal.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great service good food
- Rating 1.03/6/18La comida muy fria.... pedí 1 cosa me dieron diferente y lo peor pareciera q las papas eran d un día antes... ni modo aveces se pierde
- Rating 5.02/27/18Fast service
- Rating 5.01/2/18Denny’s on Mooney Blvd., Visalia, CA serves consistently great food with great service. Staff is always helpful and efficient and pleasant to deal with. Orders are completed in a timely fashion and served with everything needed to dig right in!
- Rating 1.01/2/18I have to say that this was the worst food I've ever had from a Togo order. The weather was bad so I was about 10 minutes late to my pickup, but when I got home to eat my food it felt like it had been sitting out for a half an hour before I picked it up. My wife opened up her country fried steak and it looked like the gravy was just white water. Her meal was also cold except for her French fries. That's only because they didn't have the cheese tots she wanted so when I got there to pick up they had to make new fries to give her.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Worst Denny’s I’ve ever been to. Online order was freezing cold & missing items. Associates seem unbothered.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great food especially for 3am!
- Rating 5.09/27/17The food and the service are always excellent!
- Rating 5.09/6/17In past orders my pick up service had been super and everything was great. But this recent order that I placed, my two orders of buffalo spicy chicken strips had been burned and had a nasty taste. I quickly called the Denny's where I placed my order to inform them of my situation. The lady who answered my call was fantastic, and advised me to please come back to the location. Where I could pick up two new orders of freshly made new buffalo spicy chicken strips. This made me happy and the best of all I was given an outstanding customer service. I will continue using this location as my place to order my favorite Denny's food.