Denny’s S Loop W
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Loop W
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Loop W
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/6/18Food was great but my order was incorrect.
- Rating 1.010/16/18My experience was very annoying. I called after making my online purchase to make sure the order was correct prior to delivery and it was still incorrect. Very disappointed
- Rating 2.09/6/18They completely ignored my request for no Peppers or Mushrooms . I had to puck out the nasty pieces in order to have a chance at enjoying it and then they didn't put hardly any of the sauce on it. This is not the first time this happened using the app. but since it was delivered I couldn't return it.
- Rating 5.08/21/18It was late night and we were starving...perfect location from where we were...food was ready and hot when we got there for pick up.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great food
- Rating 4.01/30/18The did not even know that I had placed my order online. Even though they were standing right next to the ticket. I had to wait an additional 20 minutes for my food to be made.
- Rating 3.01/2/18Food was a little cold and sauce was missing for a few items
- Rating 1.01/2/18I wasn't notified until I showed up at the restaurant that my meal would be at least another hour, possibly longer. The manager wasn't able to credit my account but I was told they would cancel my order. I was still charged for the order and haven't been able to figure out who I can contact to get it fixed.
- Rating 5.012/28/17The food was so good and the service was decent.
- Rating 4.012/27/17My grits we chunky. Everything else was fine!
- Rating 2.012/5/17The app is not user friendly, the prices and choice items do not add up.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great food and excellent delivery service!!!😃
- Rating 4.010/26/17The night crew has been excellent every time I pick up.
- Rating 5.010/26/17You guys were awesome, I would totally recommend you.
- Rating 4.09/19/17The only issue I had was that I asked for each of my orders to be separated from each other in different bags. I wanted this so I could pass them out easier to my family. That was not done. Other than that it was good.