Denny’s Washington Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Washington Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Washington Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/3/18Staff did not understand online ordering and were severely understaffed. There were no cooks, and the manager was at The stove. Not a good experience but not fault of staff
- Rating 1.03/19/18Me and my boyfriend decided to try this app. We love Denny’s so of course Pick-Up was ideal. My boyfriend went in to get our food. (Supposed to be ready within 20 minutes) he got there and they had no idea what we ordered. It took 30 minutes to get our food ready. We also ordered a milkshake and he spoke to an employee and she completely left and forgot about him. He had to wait an extra 10 minutes for the milkshake and that’s because he had to approach an employee because no one would approach him. After he finally got the milkshake, he came to me to check our food. They messed up his order and he had to go back in and get it fixed. Without checking it again because he was so upset, we got home and I had to reheat our food because by then it was already cold. And of course they messed up his order again. He was so upset and so was I. Never again are we going to this Denny’s.
- Rating 1.03/14/18If I could have left “0” Stars......I would have.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Only received 2 of the 3 meals I ordered. Tried to call the restaurant several times but no one answered.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Awesome service.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Food was good customer service was not good. I waited for my food 20 min more even though it was ready 20 min before.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Excellent customer service
- Rating 5.09/6/17Everything was great, the food is always affordable and delicious in every way. The only thing was that I found delivery charge to be a little too HIGH. Regardless, customer service was amazing.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food