Denny’s Gessner Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gessner Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gessner Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/14/18Online ordering is convenient, but I waited almost 45 minutes after I arrived to pick it up for my order to be ready. It was supposed to be ready to go at 6:32, I arrived at 6:35, and I finally left at 7:15. I was told they forgot to make my order, then they forgot to make part of my order, then then gave me pancakes instead of pancake puppies. So, the food was pretty good, but they might forget you're coming to get it.Response from Denny's11/15/18I am sorry to hear that .
will address your concern and hope to do better next visit
- Rating 3.08/28/18delivery was quick. the food was so so. it did not taste fresh and the french fries were on the cold side. To be successful the overall quality and temperature needs to be a lot warmer. maybe a thermal bal like the pizza industry uses or something to keep the food warm while in transit to the customer
- Rating 1.07/31/18We ordered delivery from Denny's 2 weeks ago and we received the order wrong. We thought we'd give them one more try. We ordered 2 strawberry lemonades and received plain lemonade and I wanted white bread on my club sandwich and it arrived on wheat. Strike 2. We won't order from here again because they obviously don't pay attention.
- Rating 3.07/24/18The meal arrived so quickly that it was still hot. It was only 20 minutes from hitting 'submit order' to the knock at our door, so we were impressed by that. Not so impressed with the cinnamon sugar pancake puppies as they were way overdone and didn't arrive with the cream cheese icing. I ate half of one and threw the rest away. Other than that, it was such a great experience that we didn't mind paying the $8 delivery fee.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Foid was goid and fresh. Driver was not smiling and friendly. I had breakfast delivered. Would have been nice to see a smiling fast
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great food and prices
- Rating 5.04/15/18I love this specific Danny's! Food is always great and the servers and all employees are always sharp, professional, and kind.
Kudos to the manager and all the staff!
- Rating 2.04/8/18Ordered online and food was not ready when I arrived 1.5hrs later. Had to prepare it while I waited. Sleeping daughter in the car late at night. I like denny's but this was unacceptable especially since I had already paid.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Love Ordering Online During Busy Times!
Staff Is Always Prompt, Professional, And Always Great To Interact With.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Online ordering was easy. Food was ready when I walked in. Very nice staff!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Online ordering and pickup works great for me.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I showed up when my fiod was supposed to be ready to find they hadn't even taken the order from the printer yet... Needless to say, I cancelled the order and was NOT GIVEN A REFUND!
- Rating 2.01/31/18I placed my first online order, a lumberjack slam with 4 strips of bacon, ham, wheat toast, wheat pancakes, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs. My order came out with bacon and sausage, buttermilk pancakes and regular toast. I had to wait while they sent the order back to be fixed. I was not offered a beverage while I waited. The order came back and when I got home, I had the wheat pancakes, but I still had the sausage and regular toast when I should have had all bacon and wheat toast.
- Rating 2.01/31/18Food was not good and the to go hoses was rude
- Rating 1.01/9/18Horrible service....I made an order online when i got to the restaurant...i was told service was down.
- Rating 5.012/26/17Hot food
- Rating 2.010/2/17When I arrived 5 min after pick up time I still had to wait 20 min for my order to be ready. Once it was ready I had to ask for many items that had been left out of my order but had paid for. Therefore having to wait even longer for them to prepare my order. I was very disappointed in the quality of service due to no one even cared to acknowledge all of this or apologize. I didn’t even bring it up to management because I was already annoyed with the situation and he was well aware of the situation so I felt he should have acknowledged it rather then me.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Easy In and Out....Timing was perfect besides Cashier caught an issue with the order before I left and the cook remedied it in great time.... Teamwork was on point that day for sure