Denny’s Gessner Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Gessner Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Gessner Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/15/18I love this specific Danny's! Food is always great and the servers and all employees are always sharp, professional, and kind.
Kudos to the manager and all the staff!
- Rating 2.04/8/18Ordered online and food was not ready when I arrived 1.5hrs later. Had to prepare it while I waited. Sleeping daughter in the car late at night. I like denny's but this was unacceptable especially since I had already paid.
- Rating 5.04/5/18Love Ordering Online During Busy Times!
Staff Is Always Prompt, Professional, And Always Great To Interact With.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Online ordering was easy. Food was ready when I walked in. Very nice staff!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Online ordering and pickup works great for me.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I showed up when my fiod was supposed to be ready to find they hadn't even taken the order from the printer yet... Needless to say, I cancelled the order and was NOT GIVEN A REFUND!
- Rating 2.01/31/18I placed my first online order, a lumberjack slam with 4 strips of bacon, ham, wheat toast, wheat pancakes, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs. My order came out with bacon and sausage, buttermilk pancakes and regular toast. I had to wait while they sent the order back to be fixed. I was not offered a beverage while I waited. The order came back and when I got home, I had the wheat pancakes, but I still had the sausage and regular toast when I should have had all bacon and wheat toast.
- Rating 2.01/31/18Food was not good and the to go hoses was rude
- Rating 1.01/9/18Horrible service....I made an order online when i got to the restaurant...i was told service was down.
- Rating 5.012/26/17Hot food
- Rating 2.010/2/17When I arrived 5 min after pick up time I still had to wait 20 min for my order to be ready. Once it was ready I had to ask for many items that had been left out of my order but had paid for. Therefore having to wait even longer for them to prepare my order. I was very disappointed in the quality of service due to no one even cared to acknowledge all of this or apologize. I didn’t even bring it up to management because I was already annoyed with the situation and he was well aware of the situation so I felt he should have acknowledged it rather then me.
- Rating 4.09/19/17Easy In and Out....Timing was perfect besides Cashier caught an issue with the order before I left and the cook remedied it in great time.... Teamwork was on point that day for sure