Denny’s Sam Houston Parkway South
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sam Houston Parkway South
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sam Houston Parkway South
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Denny’s would not give me a refund, relayed me to corporate. Corporate relayed me back to the store. All in all I hope to see my 10 dollars + back in my account . I meant to take advantage of the new free delivery but accidentally ordered for instore pick up. I wanted to cancel and reorder correctly but no one was willing to help me. Very dissapointed on the lack of customer service
- Rating 5.012/4/18I ordered online. When I got there I was greeted, and food was hot and ready.
- Rating 5.012/2/18The food is always tasty and great. I enjoy it every time
- Rating 5.010/16/18Food was excellent! Would 100% order again!!
- Rating 5.010/9/18got what I pay for . Great .
- Rating 5.09/10/18I will definitely order again!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great!
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food was great so no complaints there but I will say it would be nice to get things like utensils, syrup, butter without having to request it each timeResponse from Denny's4/25/18Thank you sir for your review and comments. We will take note of this and take care of it. Hope to see you again at the restaurant real soon!