Denny’s N. Loop West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Loop West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Loop West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food is always fresh and warm. The staff is always nice and makes sure the order is correct.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was trying to place an online order with the restaurant closest to me. That didn't happen. My order was sent to this store. I went to the other Dennys and was told my order was not there. I didn't have time to make it to the other one. I called and informed them of the mistake. Still waiting on the refund.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I'm only giving 1star because the service at the Denny's on the North Loop was horrible. When I created my online order it was supposed to be ready at 10:17 well I was there on time however when I got there the manager rings my bill up I look in bag and only two items were there when I said this not what I ordered and he disputed my word so I pulled up order on my phone to show him he tried to give me something totally different the 2nd time finally I get my food it was cold I'm like WTH and all he could say was I'm glad you check your order never will I order online from that Denny's manager was really clueless.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great
- Rating 5.01/23/18Consistently wonderful food. Always know what to expect and expectations are met or exceeded each time we visit. "To Go" packaging is top notch with multi-level plates and dome lid. Thank you for being dependable and tasty!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Always have excellent service along with delicious meals. Great job!
- Rating 1.01/9/18My food was late, burnt and not to my instructions. I’m done ordering from this location!
- Rating 3.01/2/18waited too long; help wasn't helpful; ordered biscuits and gravy with extra gravy... got none at all.
- Rating 5.011/30/17great manager (salad); great waitress (maria)
- Rating 2.010/26/17I ordered my meal for pick up. 20 minutes later I arrive at Denny's, and my meal wasn't entered into the system yet. They were very nice about the mistake, and preparing my food right away. However, when I got to the office I started eating the grits, and when I got to the center there was a huge ball of dried grains. HORRIBLE! Of course I had to throw them away .
- Rating 4.010/17/17The order is ready and fresh when I pick it up.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Great burgers order was wrong bacon cheese tato wasn't in my order.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Super easy, food was still good and hot when we got it home.