Denny’s N. Loop West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Loop West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Loop West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18I ordered hash browns, and got mashed potatoes. They were cold. The “pancake bites” I ordered were presented as burnt little crispy blobs. I had to peel off a layer of blackened mess before I could eat them. The bacon tasted like it was cooked yesterday and pulled out of the fridge before it was given to me.
I know to-go orders aren’t typically piping hot or anything, but that whole meal was ridiculous. My office is literally behind the building - it took a whole 30 seconds from them placing the meal in my hands to my opening the containers and discovering the mess.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was hot and fresh!!!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Love how quick the service is and the smiles
- Rating 5.09/10/18They remember me every time I come in!!! My food is always fresh and soooo good.
- Rating 5.09/6/18The food was amazing and the service was just as amazing.
- Rating 2.08/21/18Food was cold when I picked it up and one of the chicken strips was chewy and inedible.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food is always fresh and warm. The staff is always nice and makes sure the order is correct.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was trying to place an online order with the restaurant closest to me. That didn't happen. My order was sent to this store. I went to the other Dennys and was told my order was not there. I didn't have time to make it to the other one. I called and informed them of the mistake. Still waiting on the refund.
- Rating 1.03/14/18I'm only giving 1star because the service at the Denny's on the North Loop was horrible. When I created my online order it was supposed to be ready at 10:17 well I was there on time however when I got there the manager rings my bill up I look in bag and only two items were there when I said this not what I ordered and he disputed my word so I pulled up order on my phone to show him he tried to give me something totally different the 2nd time finally I get my food it was cold I'm like WTH and all he could say was I'm glad you check your order never will I order online from that Denny's manager was really clueless.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great
- Rating 5.01/23/18Consistently wonderful food. Always know what to expect and expectations are met or exceeded each time we visit. "To Go" packaging is top notch with multi-level plates and dome lid. Thank you for being dependable and tasty!
- Rating 5.01/9/18Always have excellent service along with delicious meals. Great job!
- Rating 1.01/9/18My food was late, burnt and not to my instructions. I’m done ordering from this location!
- Rating 3.01/2/18waited too long; help wasn't helpful; ordered biscuits and gravy with extra gravy... got none at all.
- Rating 5.011/30/17great manager (salad); great waitress (maria)
- Rating 2.010/26/17I ordered my meal for pick up. 20 minutes later I arrive at Denny's, and my meal wasn't entered into the system yet. They were very nice about the mistake, and preparing my food right away. However, when I got to the office I started eating the grits, and when I got to the center there was a huge ball of dried grains. HORRIBLE! Of course I had to throw them away .
- Rating 4.010/17/17The order is ready and fresh when I pick it up.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Great burgers order was wrong bacon cheese tato wasn't in my order.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Super easy, food was still good and hot when we got it home.