Denny’s West FM 1960
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West FM 1960
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West FM 1960
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/31/18Great food and amazing customer service!
- Rating 1.07/13/18If I could give zero stars I would. I usually order from this Denny’s and never really have that big of a issue but this time my experience was horrible. I ordered online for pick up.When I got there to pick up my food that was already paid for the lady at the front had a horrible attitude as she went in to tell me that they didn’t have my order.She didn’t look further into the situation or anything after I showed her the email with that locations adress and the money being taken off of my card.Thats when I spoke to a manager a black guy with dreads and he opened some machine and pulled my order quickly apologized and started to fix my order.My thing is why did the lady have such a snotty attitude,she didn’t look into the situation, or anything.Needless to say I won’t be ordering from that Denny’s any more. They also should not let people who are not ordering from there to just sit in there and bother paying guest seems like he is there every time and never paying which is ridiculous.
- Rating 1.03/19/18I order from this location often and usually have no problems. I ordered online for the first time and it was horrible. They could not find my order so had to show them the email, the server copied my order from email and had to put it in at that time which meant I had to wait. After all that order was still incomplete.It made the experience very bad for me.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Using the website to order and pay was very convenient. When I got to the restaurant, everything was all ready to go. They just gave me the order and I was on my way.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Order was hot and ready. Staff were polite and accommodating.