For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Houston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Houston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/20/18Had such a terrible experience attempting to order breakfast at 7:30am. I placed the order but I never received it as promised. I called to locate it and the worst delivery company “Door Dash” the driver ate it instead of delivering it. The driver said that he dropped it off at my front door but was called out on it. Kept getting the run a round, you have to call here no call here, no you have to call here blah blah blah crap as usual. Nobody wanted to take ownership of this. I had to call the main manager to get some type of resolution which even he had trouble getting is people to get my food delivered. At 12:30pm somebody from Denny’s finally delivered what I ordered early in the morning. A so called refund is still pending and I’m waiting for somebody to screw this up also.
- Rating 3.09/22/18Food is good. Staff at restaurant may need to be educated about online menu and how to read the order. I’ve had two issues when I have ordered a breakfast that allows for 2 pancakes but when I get to the restaurant, the only prepared one. (1) order of buttermilk pancakes is on the ticket but online it is equal to (2) pancakes. The ticket says (1) order of pancakes so they prepare one. I have actually had to go to the menu to prove that I am supposed to have 2 pancakes!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Superb 👌👌👌👌👌
- Rating 1.09/5/18Everything was horrible the wait time was 45 mins for 2 meals, the staff is unhelpful and unfriendly, my order was wrong...do not visit this location, drive a couple extra miles to another location!
- Rating 2.08/14/18Breakfast was very nice very tasteful however you did forget to serve us syrup for the pancakes which made it boring I took him home and host to have them later or without syrup I just threw them away next time remember the syrup
- Rating 5.08/7/18Amazing food and service
- Rating 1.07/31/18One of the worst places to order from. I ordered from here for the first time (to be delivered) and everything was terrible. I recieved my food cold and the driver got lost. I then called the manager at the store and he said that he couldn't help me,so he sent me to his manager and that individual was even worse at trying to assist. He wouldn't even assist me either. Not even worth a star. Teach your so called "managers" proper customer service before giving them that huge title.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Poor - ordered online and did not receive good until 20 mins later. Complained to the supervisor about it; but could not get discounted or refunded due to ordering online. This is not the first time.
- Rating 1.012/18/17Delivery service when placing order with app never works. I had my money taken from me and no food delivered. Where is my gift card you guys said you would refund me!
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great “to go” packaging.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Really like this dennys. Clean not like the others in the area. Thumbs up! Y'all better keep this dennys open For ever
- Rating 5.010/2/17Excellent service
- Rating 5.08/28/17Good food and service.
- Rating 5.08/21/17Great fast service