For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Houston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Houston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Excellent! When i arrived my online order was ready and perfect i didnt even check the bag.
- Rating 3.011/8/18Everytime I order online they always forget to give me my pecan pie that I was charged for. This is the second time and it happen again last night and I did ot realize I til I got home. I have let it go both times because it is too far to drive back and pick it up
- Rating 5.011/8/18GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SERVICE
- Rating 1.09/20/18I HAVE ABOUT 10 WEEKS BUYING DENNY S BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MONDAY THROUGH FIDAY AND ALL GOOD, BU IN THE WEEK OF 17 TO 19 DECEMBER 2018, THERE WERE MANY MISTAKES, INCOMPLETE ORDERS, CHANGED AND FINALLY MY OMELET BADLY DONE VERY VERY BAD, I THREW IT AWAY IT WAS INEDIBLE. WHAT HAPPENED, I DO NOT KNOW, SOON I WILL NO LONGER BE YOUR CLIENT.
- Rating 2.08/14/18I ordered online. Ordered a Lava Cake. When the individual I sent went to pick it up they said they couldn't take it to go. Told the person I needed to go online to get a refund. I didn't make since. I called and after about 10 min on the phone someone finally said I'd have to wait for the refund to be put back on my card. That was Aug 9 and this is Aug 14 and no refund. Also the skillet I purchase did not look like the picture I saw, the salsa on the veggie skillet was left off and the chicken on the house salad was fried even though grilled chicken was pictured.
- Rating 5.08/7/18:)
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good service
- Rating 1.07/18/18Probably will never order to go again had to come back to this location 2 times because of the horrible service and the things they forgot to include in my order and to top it off after the 2nd time i got home to find out they had still forgot to include my sausage and bacon to my order i did not feel like driving all the way back but hard to believe they cannot perform simple orders.