Denny’s Hwy 59
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 59
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 59
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Great service and awesome online togo
- Rating 1.09/6/18Order online and once i got there, they could not not find my food telling me i had irder in a different dennys. I left and on my way i got a phone call saying my food was there. I spent my lunch time without eating and still haven’t got my credit back on my card since I wasn’t able to go back to get it.
- Rating 5.08/18/18Na
- Rating 3.07/31/187 grain pancakes, delish!!!!
Not so the chicken fried steak, soggy.
- Rating 2.06/27/18They forgot my bacon cheddar hashbrowns, so I called to see if I could have them delivered or pick them up on another day. I didn't have my car so I have the order delivered via Doordash. The number on the receipt went straight to a voicemail box that was FULL!!! So my order was never corrected. I didnt have any other way of contacting them as the number on Google maps and website were the same number from the receipt.
- Rating 2.03/20/18The food was good except it was a to go order and every cook should know do not put butter on pancakes to go it makes them soggy, also did not follow request on order ticket. Sever did not add condiments to order syrupy, utensils etc.. like duh 🙄 are we eating with our hands now! Main complaint service sucks.. and 7 minutes late then stated pick up time.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Enjoyed my food and ordering was easy
- Rating 1.03/15/18Ordered online and still waited 15 minutes..3 ladies at cash register and none acknowledged me until another customer called their attention towards us.
They seemed upset to have been interrupted in their lil gathering and with attitude charged me told me sign this paper. Not even a thank you. Never going back there to that Denny's I rather drive up far where I will be pleasantly taken care of.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I love this restaurant my desert ice cream apple caramel
- Rating 5.01/30/18The food an service was good
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food is always ready when I order online and always correct. Very friendly customer service.