For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fm1960
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fm1960
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/14/19I was extremely unhappy with my food. We ordered to go and the food tasted old plus my French Toast was undercooked and thankfully I noticed before taking a bite otherwise I could have gotten really sick.
- Rating 1.011/28/18It ws disaster. short on one product - I had requested a change on the order by phone and by mail- it never happened so all in all we were very disappointed.
- Rating 4.011/6/18There is a beef for better online service to work properly.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Wasn’t ready on time stated on internet. I had to call before they saw the order
- Rating 5.07/24/18Food was beyond tasty and service was fast! Will be returning to this location soon!
- Rating 5.03/19/18The order was ready when I got there to pick it up. It was packed well with all condiments included, nothing missing. A positive experience overall. I will use online ordering again. BTW, the food in the restaurant is excellent too. We go often. It has improved greatly over the years.
- Rating 5.02/25/18Always provides great service and amazingly delicious food!!
- Rating 1.02/1/18This is the second worse Denny's I've ever done business with.
I would give you no stars but this review will only let me give you one. Billy Stelly # 281-961-1832
- Rating 1.01/24/18I order for the store in humble by the freeway never got a refund. Joshua
- Rating 1.01/19/18I will never eat at another Denny's in my life if at all possible. With what I experienced in your store in HUMBLE on January 13th of 1218 will never happen to me ever again. I wrote you about this and you did nothing so my guess is that you're ok with it. I give what you deserve in a rating and that is nothing. Billy Stelly #281-961-1832 I tried to give you no stars but this system will not allow it. You truly get a ZERO from me.
- Rating 5.01/17/18I made a online order food was ready when I got there and everything tasted great💪💪
- Rating 2.01/2/18Had to wait about 10 mins for them to prepare my food that should have already have been waiting for me.....Yet when I drove two blocks back to work it was cold and my French fries were hard as a rock.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Food is always good and service was amazing
- Rating 5.012/27/17My husband and I got exactly what we ordered. The order was ready when we expected it to be. I've always enjoyed dining at Denny's and now I can order online. That's excellent.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Everything about this is awesome but y'all should consider having parking spots set aside for pick up.
- Rating 3.011/6/17Order was wrong. Wrong pancakes. It was supposed to be pumpkin and some how we got chocolate chip and peanut butter. Had to throw them away due to allergies in our home.