Denny’s N. Sam Houston Parkway E
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Sam Houston Parkway E
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Sam Houston Parkway E
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/26/18Super bad service, call me please 8327717682
- Rating 5.03/14/18Burger was fresh and tasted much better than fast food burger.
- Rating 5.012/27/17I love this place !!!!
- Rating 5.012/27/17Very good. Was in and out with my food quickly.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Awesome breakfast stop 😁
- Rating 1.010/26/17Horrible customer service. I ordered online and waited 15-20 minutes before I left my house to go and pick it up so they could have enough time to prepare the order. I arrived and waited an additional 20 minutes and all employees behind the cashier area had attitudes to everyone. I will never order or eat here again!
- Rating 5.09/13/17The food was great, fast and hot!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Thanks for make me feel like I mattered even for a small 5 minute wait time