Denny’s Esters Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Esters Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Esters Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.07/16/18Poor service food was not prepared properly. Everything was just all wrong!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was fresh. Checkout was prompt. Special requests were accommodated.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service
- Rating 4.06/26/18Great, quick service when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/21/18This location is just around the corner from my office, so its quick and easy to get to. I started ordering online so my food is ready to pickup when I arrive. The staff is friendly and very helpful. This location is always clean and has a nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend stopping in and checking it out.
- Rating 1.02/21/18First of all, there needs to be a separate area to do pick up orders. I got this to go to not deal with the lines and crowds. When I got there it was really busy and I was told even though I was just picking up my order, that was already paid for so no time issue on their end, I had to get in line of the people waiting to be seated and those trying to pay all in the same line. I waited a long time for something that was a hand over and less than 30 seconds of time needed when finally my turn. Secondly, my food was cold. It says online 20 mins till ready. I was there in 10mins and food was already sitting out on a counter bagged up. Not being kept warm, etc.. it’s like they got the meal order and immediately put it all together and on the counter. Which is fine if I know that so I can be there when the food is hot, fresh, and ready.. then having to wait another 10 mins in line for pickup was insult to injury if you get my meaning.. So don’t say the food will take 20mins and that’s when I should arrive if it’s going to be made immediately and sit the rest of the time out on a counter in the restaurant. Disappointed in overall experience by far.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Has changed a lot from my first visit! Food was great, presentation and taste was a definite upgrade, and the service was perfect! Ordered through app and picked up in restaurant as soon as I got there, definitely making this place my Friday morning visit!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I’ve eaten there twice and both times gotten sick.
- Rating 1.01/23/18was charged for an order I never recieved
- Rating 2.01/17/18Ordered a grand slam online, presentation was awful, but taste was ok, thought I would be getting the free grand slam announced and didn't get anything.
In general, taste is ok, but everything else like ordering, picking up and food presentation was bad
- Rating 3.010/10/17That took a much longer time to arrive than I expected or was given to expect by the order. The delivery person was very pleasant and the food was warm so, I assume the delay was at the kitchen. I could have walked over and eaten in the amount of time it took. The app is really terrible; I ended up using the website. I will never use the app again.
- Rating 1.010/2/17One of the worst customer service experiences of my life. I might go back to a Denny's but I won't' return to this one with one of the rudest waitress' that I have ever encountered.
- Rating 5.09/25/17The food is great. The service is great. I always order online and when I go into the store to pick up my order they always greet me with a smile.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Our server was fantastic and the was wonderful.
- Rating 3.09/11/17Glad that delivery is available! Sometimes you want good food but too tired to go out and get it.
- Rating 5.09/7/17Very good service, Manager Mike does an outstanding job with customer service, very cheerful and hospitable. From the moment you walk in the door you will be seated in no time waiting for a great meal!
- Rating 1.09/5/17I don’t know if bits Denny’s or the Uber delivery setup you use, but every time I make an online app order, my sodas are not delivered. Have you ever tried to enjoy a few nice meals you’ve spent good money on, without a nice few drinks? This is what you’ve exposed me to for the last few times I’ve ordered. Makes no sense and you all ought to be ashamed.
- Rating 5.08/30/17Great food and service!
- Rating 5.08/21/17the food was ready when i got there and it was delicious. the staff was nice.
- Rating 5.08/17/17Thanks a million I enjoyed my meal I wish it would have came with more french frys. But it was great. Thanks