Denny’s Esters Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Esters Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Esters Blvd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.02/20/19I did not receive my pancakes. Otherwise, our food was good.Response from Denny's2/21/19Thank you Debra B. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 1.012/12/18Absolutely HORRIBLE! Received a lecture regarding how many packs of syrup I was to receive. Returned back to my hotel to learn no meat was placed on my entree. Called back several times and no one even answered the phone the first two times. I let the phone ring for 5 minutes straight and finally received an answer. Once on the phone the waitress begins to tell me she doesn’t prepare the food the cook does. I advised her she should always check what she is serving for accuracy. She gives me no option but to return the next two days that she works so she can provide me bacon. I advised her I didn’t appreciate her lecture about how many syrup packages she can issue me especially when I did not receive what I PAID FOR! This is absurd and horrendous service especially being the closest location to DFW AIRPORT! Horrible look!
- Rating 5.010/3/18Great service ordered to go.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Ordered online delivery driver failed to pick up my order. I had to pick it up after waiting an hour and was only 2 miles away. Not only did I pay a delivery charge I also tipped the driver which I thought was tipping the wait staff. I want a refund.
- Rating 1.09/25/18My wife and i are in a hotel near the Dennys waiting for the purchase of our new condo to close. We had been eating at the restaurant about once a day until yesterday, when my wife, who is from Taiwan, unwittingly offended her server by not tipping on a to go order. The server responded by delaying her order (one salad) to the extent that customers who arrived after her left before she did, with cooked food! In addition, her special request was not entered into the computer, so she did not get what she ordered, and had to return to the restaurant to have it corrected. All told, it was an hour from the time she ordered and paid until she was able to eat. We will likely be here another week or more, but will not be returning to this Denny's, and i doubt we will ever patronise another Denny's in future, if this is the type of service we can expect as regular costomers who had been dining in and selecting the 22% tip option at checkout each time.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Everything was great! From easy ordering online to picking up food! Food was hot and tasted great fresh cooked well.
- Rating 1.09/3/18I actually had horrible experience with the wait staff I actually had to talk to the manager and request a new server! A hot mess I'll just order In next time.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Our server, Kelly, was great; however, the lady who works the front counter wasn’t.
- Rating 1.08/28/18I paid a dollar extra for toast and they forgot to put it in my bag. I was already home once i noticed.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Nunca había probado de su comida pero en la televisión sale un comercial de unas hamburguesas y se veían q estaban ricas y le dije a mi esposo. Compráramos y las pedí por tel lo único malo q yo pensaba q donde las pedí era el lugar más cerca pero no fue otro restaurante pero bueno la comida estaba rica a mi esposo le gustaron también y si volvería a comer ahora se me antojan los panqueques
- Rating 1.07/16/18Poor service food was not prepared properly. Everything was just all wrong!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was fresh. Checkout was prompt. Special requests were accommodated.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great service
- Rating 4.06/26/18Great, quick service when ordering online.
- Rating 5.02/21/18This location is just around the corner from my office, so its quick and easy to get to. I started ordering online so my food is ready to pickup when I arrive. The staff is friendly and very helpful. This location is always clean and has a nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend stopping in and checking it out.
- Rating 1.02/21/18First of all, there needs to be a separate area to do pick up orders. I got this to go to not deal with the lines and crowds. When I got there it was really busy and I was told even though I was just picking up my order, that was already paid for so no time issue on their end, I had to get in line of the people waiting to be seated and those trying to pay all in the same line. I waited a long time for something that was a hand over and less than 30 seconds of time needed when finally my turn. Secondly, my food was cold. It says online 20 mins till ready. I was there in 10mins and food was already sitting out on a counter bagged up. Not being kept warm, etc.. it’s like they got the meal order and immediately put it all together and on the counter. Which is fine if I know that so I can be there when the food is hot, fresh, and ready.. then having to wait another 10 mins in line for pickup was insult to injury if you get my meaning.. So don’t say the food will take 20mins and that’s when I should arrive if it’s going to be made immediately and sit the rest of the time out on a counter in the restaurant. Disappointed in overall experience by far.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Has changed a lot from my first visit! Food was great, presentation and taste was a definite upgrade, and the service was perfect! Ordered through app and picked up in restaurant as soon as I got there, definitely making this place my Friday morning visit!
- Rating 1.01/23/18I’ve eaten there twice and both times gotten sick.
- Rating 1.01/23/18was charged for an order I never recieved
- Rating 2.01/17/18Ordered a grand slam online, presentation was awful, but taste was ok, thought I would be getting the free grand slam announced and didn't get anything.
In general, taste is ok, but everything else like ordering, picking up and food presentation was bad