Denny’s West Airport
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s West Airport
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s West Airport
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/12/18I placed a to go order and the server was awesome.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Online ordering is a breeze and makes it so convenient to place your order when you're not able to enjoy a dine-in meal. The order was placed and done at the exact time specified, so all I had to do was let the server know I was there to pick up my order, and I was out the door. It was so quick, I guarantee I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. My meal was still hot and fresh, and everything I needed was inside the bag. Thanks for making it easy Denny's!
- Rating 3.012/4/18The last 2 times we ordered there we weren't happy at all. We are having to live right next to this Denny's @ the La Quinta Inn our pipes burst under our home so we have ordered alot from this Denny's most was great last 2 times very dissatisfied, fries were even cold!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Food was great, service was great as well
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food is always great here! Thanks
- Rating 1.011/6/18I am not happy with the service i received. I used the Denny's app to order food and was emailed that i was going to get my order 12:30am on 11/4/2018. I waited and no food called the restaurant and was told my order was still there noone came to pick it up for delivery. And called Doordash and was told that they did not have a driver. My card was charged for food that i did not get and it took two days to talk to someone about my refund. The restaurant said Doordash was going to give me a refund and Doordash said Denny's was support to give me a refund. Called corporate office of Denny's was told that it will talk 3 to 5 days for a refund im not happy about that but i will wait and see if i will get it. Im not happy with the whole experience will not use the Denny's app again.
- Rating 3.010/31/18Food was tasty as always but a little on the cold side once food arrived via door dash
- Rating 3.010/4/18Ordered a Super Slam but did not receive any sausage or bacon, it ruined the whole. The telephone number that is on the front of the check is not a working number so I could not call to complain. VERY disappointed!!!!!
- Rating 1.010/3/18I personally had a terrible to-go experience. I made an order online to be picked up ASAP estimated 20 min. I arrived at my location 20 min after my order was said to be ready. I waited in line to pick up my order and when it was finally my turn I let them know what name my order was under and she continued to the help the next people behind me without saying anything. I was expecting her to tell me to wait a moment or that she’ll be with me as soon as she can. She literally skipped me which I found to be very rude. Then when she finally found time to help me she said the order wasn’t ready even though at this point it was 30 min after the proposed time. So I waited another 10-15 min for them to basically start my order and rush it out. I finally get my order, go home to eat, and the customized order I made online was completely ignored. Rude customer service, terrible waiting time, and didn’t pay attention to the order I made in the first place.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Food n service are always good thanks
- Rating 5.09/25/18Food was cooked to perfection. Order was ready when I arrived. Very Friendly staff. Defiantly recommend.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Always nice and simple!!
- Rating 5.09/10/18I'm obsessed with their new Tres Leches pancakes, so delicious! Their breakfast is always good and I really appreciate the consistency.
- Rating 3.07/16/18Hashbrowns were under cooked and bacon not crispy. Everything else was great.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The wait wasn’t long and they were ready when it said they would be even though there was a huge amount of people there already. The process was slightly confusing though, but not enough for me to not try the service again.
- Rating 5.04/4/18The food that was ordered was great, my only complaint isn't with the restaurant: we had it delivered and it was extremely late and the food was very cold.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Not sure where to start. I'll just leave the one star and move on.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I use to enjoy coming to this location when the nice men ran the front counter. I typically order my food via Denny apps or call in. The last few times there a lady that works the front counter between 7:00am -7: 45 am. Im not sure if its because im African American but i reached out my hand to grab my food and she sat it on the counter instead. Today when i went to pick up my food, she stared at me and continune to do other things to not assist me.. a guy came up to the front that knows ima regular and passed me my food.. I will no longer come to this location
- Rating 4.02/20/18Ordered deilvery to AA Lodge, missing items and Denny’s phone not accepting calls to seek assistance. Food items that were delivered were of excellant quality, arrived hot and as scheduled
- Rating 5.01/10/18Great as always