For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Italy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Italy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18Everything was good except that they forgot to put my bacon on two cheeseburgers that I paid for. This was the third time they forgot
- Rating 4.010/30/18This location has some issues with consistency. I either get an excellent server or an absolutely horrible one. The food/order is very good and the order is right or food is not so good and/or order is mixed up.
- Rating 2.09/21/18Every time we order, our food is wrong. We got home last time and were missing a coffee, orange juice, pancakes, bacon, and our eggs were over easy and they were supposed to be scrambled. They have gotten our order wrong all 5 times we've ordered.
- Rating 1.08/3/18Used the online ordering system my entire order was incorrect. Cobb salad only had about half a salad, and the lettuce was brown, threw it in the trash. Moon Over My Hammy sandwich had no ham! When I called to speak with the manager I was told "he said he was busy to call back later" and hung up on. When I immediately called back I was put on hold for 23 minutes before a manager picked up the phone. No one ever even picked up the phone and said they were sorry for the delay. The manager did say to come back and he would replace my order, it was after 11 pm and we live 20 minutes from there. He then said my next order would be free. We shall see, we shall see.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Super easy to order online and pickup! Ready when it said and hot, ready to go! Happy to have Denny’s in Italy!
- Rating 5.06/26/18I've been to pick up food from the Denny's in Italy, TX twice now, and the service was great both times! My food was hot and ready when I got there and everyone was very friendly. Everything was correct with my order and silverware, syrup, etc. were already in my bag. I'll definitely be back! Thanks!