For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Italy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Italy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/28/18Everything was good except that they forgot to put my bacon on two cheeseburgers that I paid for. This was the third time they forgot
- Rating 4.010/30/18This location has some issues with consistency. I either get an excellent server or an absolutely horrible one. The food/order is very good and the order is right or food is not so good and/or order is mixed up.
- Rating 2.09/21/18Every time we order, our food is wrong. We got home last time and were missing a coffee, orange juice, pancakes, bacon, and our eggs were over easy and they were supposed to be scrambled. They have gotten our order wrong all 5 times we've ordered.
- Rating 1.08/3/18Used the online ordering system my entire order was incorrect. Cobb salad only had about half a salad, and the lettuce was brown, threw it in the trash. Moon Over My Hammy sandwich had no ham! When I called to speak with the manager I was told "he said he was busy to call back later" and hung up on. When I immediately called back I was put on hold for 23 minutes before a manager picked up the phone. No one ever even picked up the phone and said they were sorry for the delay. The manager did say to come back and he would replace my order, it was after 11 pm and we live 20 minutes from there. He then said my next order would be free. We shall see, we shall see.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Super easy to order online and pickup! Ready when it said and hot, ready to go! Happy to have Denny’s in Italy!
- Rating 5.06/26/18I've been to pick up food from the Denny's in Italy, TX twice now, and the service was great both times! My food was hot and ready when I got there and everyone was very friendly. Everything was correct with my order and silverware, syrup, etc. were already in my bag. I'll definitely be back! Thanks!