Denny’s IH 35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s IH 35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s IH 35
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/15/19I love the French toast
- Rating 5.012/12/18Great food and friendly, hardworking staff
- Rating 1.011/14/18Ordered to go and they forgot the pecan pie and my stuffing and cranberries. The whole point of the thanksgiving featured meals you would think they pay attention. Not satisfied very disappointed.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Always fast, friendly service. My food always tastes excellent. Coffee and food are always good and hot! I love it
- Rating 1.08/15/18WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I would give zero stars if I could. I placed an online order and it was supposed to be ready for pick-up in 20 minutes. I arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes later and went to the cashier station. I told the man at the register (manager?) that I had placed an online order and he said it would be better if I "go over there" and motioned to the counter inside restaurant. I waited at the counter and was asked by several staff if I had been helped. Each time I was asked, I told them I had placed an online order that I was picking up. No-one ever asked what my name was or what I ordered but just left me standing there waiting. After standing there for 25 minutes, I finally noticed a waitress bag up two orders, walk past me and bring them to the front cashier station. I asked another waitress if she knew when my order would be ready and then I was finally asked what I ordered. She took awhile as she looked through the orders on the computer screen and I mentioned that the other waitress had just brought 2 orders to the cashier and perhaps one of those was mine? Finally, she found my order on the screen and said, "Yes it is ready." It was one of the orders brought to the cashier stand. My order took a total of 45 minutes to receive and I stood there waiting at the counter for 25 minutes of it. No-one ever even apologized for the delay. This Denny's has the worst customer service ever. And it is like this every time I have gone to this location. They never have the order ready on time and no-one seems to care. My last experience at this location was when I placed an order for 2 lava cakes online and arrived to pick them up after the time denoted online and my order (as usual) was not ready. I was then asked by the cashier what I ordered. She told me that they do not do lava cakes to go. I assured her that I had ordered them previously at the same location and that it was a choice on the online menu. I was then told that corporate had messed it up and they were not supposed to prepare them to go. I told her that I had already paid online and I would need to be refunded. She then huffed off and prepared the lava cakes to go. So, now she was angry with me and somehow it is my fault that I ordered something and paid for it online and expect to either get my order or my money back???? And by the way, the lava cakes are still orderable on the online menu but don't try to order them at this location. I won't be ordering anything from here again.Response from Denny's8/16/18Hello, I am the District manager for this Denny's, would you please call me at 512-293-4571...I would like to discuss this further with you, looking forward to your call
- Rating 5.07/31/18Excellent customer service
- Rating 3.07/3/18Normally Denny’s food is great; however, items were left off our sandwiches including extras we paid for.
- Rating 5.06/27/18Great service, sometimes there’s a waiter or waitress that does something weird - like once we got a waiter who didn’t want to write down our order. Got everyone’s plate wrong. We ordered build your owns and he came back multiple times to check what our order was as he was trying to enter it in the computer
- Rating 1.04/3/18The service at this location is terrible. I stood and waited to be waited on for 25 mins before someone even spoke to me. I have been to this location before and never had a issue. The girl that waited on me looked at me at least 20 times before she even spoke to me, I work in retail and I manage a store for verizon and every person who walks in gets greeted even if we are with customers. I hate leaving reviews that are negative but someone needs to couch the employees at this location obviously.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Love Denny's and will continue going, but the Pot Roast dish that I recently had left a lot to be desired. There was "something" going on with the mashed potatoes-(they had a rancid taste about them like they were spoiled or they used spoiled butter or something). In addition there were 2 small chunks of roast beef and the rest was just shrapnel floating gravy. Good points: The beef that I was able to get on a fork was good and the gravy and bread were good, and the side salad that I ordered was very good. I don't think I will risk the potatoes again.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and the food is delicious
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food, great service on my online order!! Love Denny’s in Jarrell TX— now if y’all would add delivery lol
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered it to go and it said online the food would be ready in 20mins. I showed up 20 mins later and it was already getting cold I live just down the street so the food shouldn't have been that cold that quickly.
- Rating 1.01/9/18We went in to eat and stood waiting to be seated. The server never acknowledged us. We finally went and grabbed a seat at the bar, but we were ignored there as well. So after 15 mins of waiting we left and went to parking lot and ordered our food online. Worst service ever. Won't go back to the Jarrell location.
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food is always great. But for some reason or another they never get my to go orders right. But I refuse to let that keep me away from the great staff and food here.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and service
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great service price and food
- Rating 4.09/25/17We've really enjoyed our dinners and breakfast for pickup. Who ever is cooking the STEAKS, BRAVO. Yes, we always order Medium Rare; delicious !!!! Thank you Dennys for making our little bubble easier to deal with when we need a hand.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Since Moving Out Here And Denny's Being The Only Good Thing Out Here To Eat! I Absolutely Love Themmm.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent service as usual. Though this is my first time at this particular Dennys location, I have always had good experiences at every Denny's I have ever visited! Even the ones in Cali when I go to visit my family from there! Excellent staff always in a good mood!