Denny’s IH 35
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s IH 35
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s IH 35
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/3/18The service at this location is terrible. I stood and waited to be waited on for 25 mins before someone even spoke to me. I have been to this location before and never had a issue. The girl that waited on me looked at me at least 20 times before she even spoke to me, I work in retail and I manage a store for verizon and every person who walks in gets greeted even if we are with customers. I hate leaving reviews that are negative but someone needs to couch the employees at this location obviously.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Love Denny's and will continue going, but the Pot Roast dish that I recently had left a lot to be desired. There was "something" going on with the mashed potatoes-(they had a rancid taste about them like they were spoiled or they used spoiled butter or something). In addition there were 2 small chunks of roast beef and the rest was just shrapnel floating gravy. Good points: The beef that I was able to get on a fork was good and the gravy and bread were good, and the side salad that I ordered was very good. I don't think I will risk the potatoes again.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great service and the food is delicious
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food, great service on my online order!! Love Denny’s in Jarrell TX— now if y’all would add delivery lol
- Rating 2.01/23/18I ordered it to go and it said online the food would be ready in 20mins. I showed up 20 mins later and it was already getting cold I live just down the street so the food shouldn't have been that cold that quickly.
- Rating 1.01/9/18We went in to eat and stood waiting to be seated. The server never acknowledged us. We finally went and grabbed a seat at the bar, but we were ignored there as well. So after 15 mins of waiting we left and went to parking lot and ordered our food online. Worst service ever. Won't go back to the Jarrell location.
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food is always great. But for some reason or another they never get my to go orders right. But I refuse to let that keep me away from the great staff and food here.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and service
- Rating 5.012/5/17Great service price and food
- Rating 4.09/25/17We've really enjoyed our dinners and breakfast for pickup. Who ever is cooking the STEAKS, BRAVO. Yes, we always order Medium Rare; delicious !!!! Thank you Dennys for making our little bubble easier to deal with when we need a hand.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Since Moving Out Here And Denny's Being The Only Good Thing Out Here To Eat! I Absolutely Love Themmm.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Excellent service as usual. Though this is my first time at this particular Dennys location, I have always had good experiences at every Denny's I have ever visited! Even the ones in Cali when I go to visit my family from there! Excellent staff always in a good mood!