Denny’s Fry Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Fry Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Fry Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great food and fast delivery.
- Rating 2.011/28/18This time my food was cold and portion to small he forgot to put the ham on my order
- Rating 5.011/14/18great food! 👍
- Rating 5.010/25/18My first time to order online and delivery was fast and my food still hot
- Rating 5.010/25/18Great service great food
- Rating 1.09/25/18My complete order was wrong. ..i called as soon as I got the order to express concern about my order and missing items and food not cooked properly the manager apologized but didn't rectify the situation. So the following day I called and spoke with Sam who says he's the general manager who continued to hang up in my face but has yet to resolve the issue with my order. This is completely unacceptable and as a consumer I should not have to dispute with my bank to receive a refund for items that were not eatable.
- Rating 2.09/11/18One of my visits, I was given a completely wrong order. I didn't find out until I got all the way home. It was really early in the morning and I was too tired to have it corrected. I'm now weary of using your take out service.
- Rating 4.08/28/18Quick delicious and staff was polite and all smiles.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Wonderful service.
- Rating 5.08/7/18fast and friendly staff
- Rating 5.07/16/18The staff was very friendly. Had my to-go order ready for me when I got there, so I was in and out. Food was great and LOVED the to -go containers. Thank you!
- Rating 5.07/11/18EASY TO PLACE ORDER FOR PICK UP. THE FOOD WHEN PICKING UP WAS HOT A FRESH. NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO PLACING AND PCIKING UP MY ORDER TO GO.
- Rating 5.04/3/18My experience was awesome. Everything was perfect. If I could make one improvement it would be to allow the user to add a tip when checking out on the website.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great service and the food if always ready for pickup!
- Rating 5.03/6/18THIS IS MY SECOND TIME ORDERING TO GO AND I HAVE LOVED THE EASINESS OF ORDERING TO GO. NEVER HAVE TO WAIT ON MY ORDER IT IS ALWAYS READY WHEN I GO PICK UP .NICE A HOT I LOVE THE SERVICE THEY ALWAYS PROVIDE ME WITH.
- Rating 5.01/17/18It was fast online order that I made. It was so convenient,easy,and fast. The food was warm and delicious .
- Rating 2.01/17/18I asked for sourdough bread, I received white bread toast, I asked for no sun dried tomatoes, add fresh tomatoes, received no tomatoes. I asked and paid for extra bacon , received normal amount of bacon. All in all my California club was a disappointment. Very disappointed, called the store to make sure they understood the order I placed on line, manager either didn’t want to take the call or couldn’t understand English, handed me off to a crew member who spoke English and they still messed it up.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Love it..good food..
- Rating 2.012/19/17I ordered online because I had my 2 yr old niece with me, I got there 30 mins after placing my order & I still had to wait another 20-30 mins. My niece was out of patience and I was getting frusterated. Reason I am giving it 2 stars is because there was a woman that was very rude and even though i had been waiting for my order she forgot one of my shakes and I had to go back inside and she was treating me like I was just trying to get extra food for free.. I was not happy at all with her. I would give it one star but there was a kind gentleman that helped me take the food to my car. Honestly I'm not sure about ordering again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17I thought they advertised delivery. Not so, but picked up order...fresh and tasty!