Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18April H.
Love to eat at Denny's their pancakes are so awesome and they've always had really affordable pricing. The staff is very nice service was fast. Great place to go
- Rating 5.07/3/18Excellent customer service!
- Rating 4.06/20/18My family loves this place! Easy on the bank and a full belly!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always ordering from here food is always fresh and hot.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My order was exactly how I ordered it
- Rating 4.01/23/18Food is usually pretty good. This last time was great, except i only received two ketchup packets, and no ranch like I had asked for, but I normally have no issues
- Rating 1.01/9/18They tend to add ingredients to my meal when not requested and the restaurant hardly ever smells pleasant. The prices are alright but the service is poor.
- Rating 1.012/20/17I placed a online order for Apple crisp desserts after I placed my order I called and asked how long it'd be so that I could be there in time. 20 minutes I get there not only do they not have it ready but they act as if they had no clue that there was a online order. My husbands deployed and I wanted to treat my kids so this seemed like the best solution. I was wrong I had to wait 20 mins by no over exaggeration. Then the waitress was voicing that she wasnt doing desserts anymore and that she's tired of it. That's fine lucky for me living in a big place as such I'll drive 10 mins any other direction to avoid service like that.
- Rating 4.012/12/17I recommend the red skin potatoes.....They were delicious
- Rating 1.011/29/17Food was not well prepared bacon was barley cooked and the hasbrowns were not browned at all they just looked like they had been warmed and tossed in there. Portions are smaller on takeout. It was an overall disappointment again. This will be the last time I will order takeout from dennys.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Always great and on time
- Rating 1.010/17/17Horrible service, no one was in the front to attend me
- Rating 5.010/11/17My online order was ready on time, made correctly and tasted great! The staff was quick, accurate and very polite.
- Rating 3.010/2/17My experience was ok because I didn't received everything I was suppose too. Was missing my sausage in my lumber jack meal and the food was cold too
- Rating 5.010/2/17Food was fantastic always order from here and never had a problem with my meal.
- Rating 2.09/6/17Made an order and did not receive all my items. The person working there didn't bother to acknowledge me (dark skinned woman with face piercings) but had a full on conversation with her friend who was sitting The Who did not have an order. Did not welcome me or greet me at all. I had to call back and wait until the next day to get the missing item. Really poor customer service and wish it would have been better. The food was average portions were tiny and I immediately regretted the amount I paid for it. The next day the staff was more helpful and made my missing item prompt that was after they got up from the table in the back they were conversations at. Try and have at least one person up front to at least greet the customers who are their to spend money. That would be nice
- Rating 5.09/5/17Got my food in time and it was delicious.