Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Fort Hood Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/18Food preparation was just right and nice temperature
- Rating 1.011/6/18Food was very under cooked
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was good. Easy ordering online.
- Rating 5.010/3/18Awesome service provided . Hot and fresh food. Happy customer.
- Rating 5.09/21/18I ordered online and I was give an approximate time of 15 minutes and When I arrived it was ready and customer service was great. The food was great!!!
- Rating 4.09/13/18Food was great
- Rating 5.08/14/18Great people
- Rating 5.07/3/18April H.
Love to eat at Denny's their pancakes are so awesome and they've always had really affordable pricing. The staff is very nice service was fast. Great place to go
- Rating 5.07/3/18Excellent customer service!
- Rating 4.06/20/18My family loves this place! Easy on the bank and a full belly!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Great customer service
- Rating 5.03/19/18Always ordering from here food is always fresh and hot.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My order was exactly how I ordered it
- Rating 4.01/23/18Food is usually pretty good. This last time was great, except i only received two ketchup packets, and no ranch like I had asked for, but I normally have no issues
- Rating 1.01/9/18They tend to add ingredients to my meal when not requested and the restaurant hardly ever smells pleasant. The prices are alright but the service is poor.
- Rating 1.012/20/17I placed a online order for Apple crisp desserts after I placed my order I called and asked how long it'd be so that I could be there in time. 20 minutes I get there not only do they not have it ready but they act as if they had no clue that there was a online order. My husbands deployed and I wanted to treat my kids so this seemed like the best solution. I was wrong I had to wait 20 mins by no over exaggeration. Then the waitress was voicing that she wasnt doing desserts anymore and that she's tired of it. That's fine lucky for me living in a big place as such I'll drive 10 mins any other direction to avoid service like that.
- Rating 4.012/12/17I recommend the red skin potatoes.....They were delicious
- Rating 1.011/29/17Food was not well prepared bacon was barley cooked and the hasbrowns were not browned at all they just looked like they had been warmed and tossed in there. Portions are smaller on takeout. It was an overall disappointment again. This will be the last time I will order takeout from dennys.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Always great and on time
- Rating 1.010/17/17Horrible service, no one was in the front to attend me