Denny’s Eastex Frwy
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Eastex Frwy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Eastex Frwy
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/3/18I have always had a very good dining experience at the Kingwood, Tex diner. I’ve noticed there has been several management changes, but the service hasn’t suffered.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food tasted good
- Rating 4.08/30/18Love the service here
- Rating 4.07/31/18I love this place
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great place also I would love a free breakfast
- Rating 5.06/20/18It was great
- Rating 4.02/27/18Everything was as ordered, pick up went smooth, but they skimped on the condiments. I ordered 4 meals that included pancakes, as well as a stack of pancakes, and only received 3 butter and 3 syrup containers.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I order my meal on the way to work and my order is always ready and correct. I swing in pick up my order and make it to work on time!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast service
- Rating 4.01/10/18.
- Rating 3.01/3/18Food was over cooked bacon was burnt.
- Rating 3.012/19/17We go to this Denny's frequently and enjoy good food and service in the store, however, the takeout experience is not good. We have ordered takeout twice and both times items were missing from the meal. Cranberry sauce, bread and vegetables were omitted from the turkey and stuffing dinner.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was ready by the estimated time.
- Rating 5.09/11/17I loved it everything was delicious and exactly what I ordered
- Rating 4.08/25/17Service was fast, but food wasn't as warm as I would have hoped.
- Rating 5.08/21/17I love this Denny's