Denny’s Santa Ursula
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Santa Ursula
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Santa Ursula
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.011/29/18We waited over 30 minutes for our order; past the pickup time we requested. They later on told us they had given our order to another costumer. Overall food was great.
- Rating 1.011/14/18I order pancakes online. i went at 10:35am to get my order and it was not ready. i asked the cashier for my order and she went to the kitchen. the cashier came back without my order. After 10 minutes waiting I saw a bag in the front desk and I have to ask another cashier if my order was ready. She gave me the bag. I dont think that I am going to come back to this Dennys. I will not recommend this place.
- Rating 2.010/25/18the restaurant is to crowded and looks nasty , even thou we love to dine there it would be good if it would look more invitin.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Very nice and courteous. Young lady that helped us was very nice and helpful. Did a great job and gave great customer service.