Denny’s South Highway 45
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Highway 45
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Highway 45
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/19Placed 2 to-go orders in approx 1 week. Both times the staff didn't know there was a to-go order until I was there to pick it up. They literally were surprised I was there and immediately went to the register where the orders print out and followed through from there. Having to wait up to 30 min once I get there defeats the entire purpose. This happening once is inconvenient. Twice in one week borders on the ridiculous. The restaurant wasn't especially busy either time. Why offer the service if the employees are going to ignore it?
- Rating 5.011/29/18No waiting. Food was delicious and well packed. Presentation was great and package included extra supplies for meal.
- Rating 1.011/28/18My visit to the Denny's in League City was just fine as usual the staff were great and the food was great too... My star rating on this review is for the Denny's in Friendswood at Baybrook mall. I went in, got seated immediately, then sat and sat and sat waiting... No one came around. Finally a waitress came and stared at the section for a moment, looking really lost, and started to leave I stopped and asked, to s this your section? She responded Yes, then I asked if I could get some coffee please and place an order for a 55+ slam... She said gimme a min then started to walk away. I said I'd already given a lot of minutes and was tired of waiting... She said ok and kept on walking towards the back... I then left and called the manager later when I got to another restaurant and she seemed to be unhelpful and unconcerned about the issue of her staff not wanting to wait on people. I won't be going back to the Friendswood location ever.
- Rating 5.09/7/18Food is well prepared and always arrives hot and fresh. Staff is friendly, restaurant is clean.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Fast and quick service. Polite staff! Recommend!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Much better than our last experience! Everything was correct this time, and very tasty. My only two complaints were that 1.) I had to wait a good 10-15 minutes, even though there weren't half a dozen other people in the entire restaurant... and 2.) I had a $10 credit from the manager for the previous problems, but was told that it would just be "written down by the register." Problem with that is, I only order online -- I can't really call from work. I can't figure out why I wasn't just given a promo code to use.
But like I said, the order this time was correct and delicious. :-)
- Rating 1.03/6/18I was really excited to use online order at Danny's till i got there and my order was wrong. I asked my daughter to go inside ti pick up because her brother fell asleep. I went over the order with her so sge knee what she was picking up. She comes back and i check the order and notice a child meal is missing, (thank god i checked there and not at home eith a upset hungry kid) i told her something was missing and she said the host onsistef eberything was in there😳. It took a call, a proof of purchase and for me to go in there😒. Next time ill just eat there or home.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ordered online.went to pick up 20 min later. Still had to wait 30 more minutes. My order was not correct when i got home. Only had one cook. The waitresses were running like crazy. The manager apparently is clueless of how to help. Customers were being told it would be a hour wait on food and we're leaving. Was stated several times that this is a every Wednesday night problem.
- Rating 5.02/21/18food is always ready right when i get there. no mistakes on my order, and ive ordered through the app numerous times.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Fantastic.
Seriously, great job.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was so good, and packed up perfectly! All condiments and utensils were included. One problem though. They had no idea if that was my order or not. No name on the ticket or bag. So, she asked what I ordered. Seemed unprofessional.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was very good as always! Using the online ordering was perfect for this weekend! When my husband went to pick up the order the line was out the door, he was able to walk right up to the pickup counter to get our food and back home eating within a few minutes!
So glad we used it!
- Rating 4.01/9/18Love my breakfast slam. Great service!!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Good food. Good service. Convenient. Reasonably priced, Clean.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Ordered food online for pickup and the email confirmation said our food would be ready by 6:38, we show up to pick up our food about 6:40 and are told that our food was not ready and has not even been started. They told my husband that "with online orders it does not notify them when an order comes in, they just have to check it". Well apparently no one checked the screen for about 30 minutes.. very frustrating and we were not given an apology or anything for having to wait another 10-15 minutes for our food to be prepared.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Ordered online only to go pick up our food at the designated time only to be told they hadn't received our order until my husband arrived!! What a rip off and a waste of my time to order online!! Side note: order was still WRONG! Smh