Denny’s South Highway 45
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Highway 45
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Highway 45
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/6/18I was really excited to use online order at Danny's till i got there and my order was wrong. I asked my daughter to go inside ti pick up because her brother fell asleep. I went over the order with her so sge knee what she was picking up. She comes back and i check the order and notice a child meal is missing, (thank god i checked there and not at home eith a upset hungry kid) i told her something was missing and she said the host onsistef eberything was in there😳. It took a call, a proof of purchase and for me to go in there😒. Next time ill just eat there or home.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ordered online.went to pick up 20 min later. Still had to wait 30 more minutes. My order was not correct when i got home. Only had one cook. The waitresses were running like crazy. The manager apparently is clueless of how to help. Customers were being told it would be a hour wait on food and we're leaving. Was stated several times that this is a every Wednesday night problem.
- Rating 5.02/21/18food is always ready right when i get there. no mistakes on my order, and ive ordered through the app numerous times.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Fantastic.
Seriously, great job.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was so good, and packed up perfectly! All condiments and utensils were included. One problem though. They had no idea if that was my order or not. No name on the ticket or bag. So, she asked what I ordered. Seemed unprofessional.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food was very good as always! Using the online ordering was perfect for this weekend! When my husband went to pick up the order the line was out the door, he was able to walk right up to the pickup counter to get our food and back home eating within a few minutes!
So glad we used it!
- Rating 4.01/9/18Love my breakfast slam. Great service!!!
- Rating 5.012/28/17Good food. Good service. Convenient. Reasonably priced, Clean.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Ordered food online for pickup and the email confirmation said our food would be ready by 6:38, we show up to pick up our food about 6:40 and are told that our food was not ready and has not even been started. They told my husband that "with online orders it does not notify them when an order comes in, they just have to check it". Well apparently no one checked the screen for about 30 minutes.. very frustrating and we were not given an apology or anything for having to wait another 10-15 minutes for our food to be prepared.
- Rating 1.09/20/17Ordered online only to go pick up our food at the designated time only to be told they hadn't received our order until my husband arrived!! What a rip off and a waste of my time to order online!! Side note: order was still WRONG! Smh