Denny’s S Stemmons Freeway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S Stemmons Freeway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S Stemmons Freeway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 5.08/14/18Order was made quickly and everything was correct which is a big plus.
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great food
- Rating 1.07/31/18Food was not what I ordered.
- Rating 5.07/24/18For this being my first time ordering online and picking it up, it went great! Ordering was smooth and pick up was quick.
- Rating 2.07/24/18So I get there at the time my order is supposed to be ready. And I had to wait 20 more min. Must have slipped through the cracks. Didn’t mess me up to bad. But no choice here on the not so good review.
- Rating 4.03/19/18Didn't make my food until I arrived. Claimed they didn't do online orders at night..
- Rating 1.03/6/18When I arrived the restaurant was closed for “maintenance” I saw the host/cook along with some random guy all hanging out outside smoking. I still entered because I had already paid online so I figured my food was ready but it wasn’t. When I asked for a refund he told me that it wasn’t possible. So after speaking with the host he told me that he convinced the cook to make our order. I had to wait another 20-30 min on our food. I didn’t feel comfortable at all.
- Rating 4.02/27/18I ordered an omelete and it was not the quality that I previously received from other Dennys. It was a fully cooked egg with vegetables folded in as an afterthought. I don't know if I would order an omelete
again from this particular restaurant.
- Rating 2.02/21/18Food wasn't very good. I got it to go. No butter for my pancakes and I requested extra gravy, but there was barely any on my chicken fried steak.
- Rating 4.01/10/18The food was good and it was my first time for delivery. The delivery was actually made 30 minutes after the estimated time.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Awesomeness
- Rating 5.010/30/17👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾