Denny’s Avenue Q
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Avenue Q
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Avenue Q
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/19My daughters club sandwich was slapped together. It was so disappointing to spend ten dollars on a sloppy sandwich I could’ve thrown together at home..they didn’t even put the bread in the middle..cooks need to be trained on how to make a ten dollar sandwich, it’s insulting. My egg in my burger asked for over medium and the yolk clearly gushed out when I poked at it took the egg out of my burger so disgusting. Other then that when the food is great it great!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Never got my food so the order was cancelled. Manager said she would cancel it and give me a refund. I was charged anyways and a week later have yet to receive my refund. Will never order Denny's online again.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food was cooked like I wanted it..and fast..
- Rating 5.09/29/18Great service and breakfast!
- Rating 5.01/23/18great food, friendly service, good price, prepared and packaged well
- Rating 1.011/28/17I was given the omelet with sausage when I ordered the Philly steak one. Omelet was good but imagine the sausage omelet costs less than the Philly omelet. Didn't want to return to Dennys to correct my order since it was going to take more time and i busy