Denny’s Avenue Q
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Avenue Q
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Avenue Q
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.03/14/19My daughters club sandwich was slapped together. It was so disappointing to spend ten dollars on a sloppy sandwich I could’ve thrown together at home..they didn’t even put the bread in the middle..cooks need to be trained on how to make a ten dollar sandwich, it’s insulting. My egg in my burger asked for over medium and the yolk clearly gushed out when I poked at it took the egg out of my burger so disgusting. Other then that when the food is great it great!
- Rating 1.011/28/18Never got my food so the order was cancelled. Manager said she would cancel it and give me a refund. I was charged anyways and a week later have yet to receive my refund. Will never order Denny's online again.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food was cooked like I wanted it..and fast..
- Rating 5.09/29/18Great service and breakfast!
- Rating 5.01/23/18great food, friendly service, good price, prepared and packaged well
- Rating 1.011/28/17I was given the omelet with sausage when I ordered the Philly steak one. Omelet was good but imagine the sausage omelet costs less than the Philly omelet. Didn't want to return to Dennys to correct my order since it was going to take more time and i busy