Denny’s Slide Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Slide Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Slide Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/30/19Bad... Probably better in person, i got delivery, but the pancakes and hash browns were way overcooked. Not burnt, but close and they forgot 2 eggs with my order.
When i called back they said they couldn't send another delivery person out AND that my money couldn't be refunded to my card for the eggs...Very bad service, crazy rude attitude over the phone and bad food.
Most Denny's are great, but this one is giving you a bad name. I was traveling home to Austin and am in a wheelchair, hence the delivery. I don't live in Lubbock so i'm not sure how your morning staff is, but the night staff isn't great. Not looking to get anyone fired, but that was a terrible experience.
- Rating 4.012/11/18Love Denny's!
- Rating 5.010/10/18The food and service can't be beat, and the newly remodeled interior is very nice!
- Rating 1.09/9/18Have not given us all the food we ordered and when we have tried to contact we just get hanged up in very bad service!
- Rating 5.09/5/18Loved it!
- Rating 5.07/24/18Ordered food for pick up. Food was ready when promised and was just as fresh as if I ate it at the store. Will be ordering again.
- Rating 1.03/6/18This was my first time ordering online and I don’t think I ever will again. Once I got to the restaurant we told the hostess the name of the order & she begins to tell us how they are out of the caramel banana pancakes & we can’t change our order anymore. So she gives us the bag & I notice she forgot to put in the confetti shake. As I begin to tell her she tries to get an attitude & pulls out her receipt saying “there’s no shake here” & I show her the email of my receipt saying there is & it’s all paid for. She tells us to sit down & I look through the bag of our food and notice that they’ve just given us plain pancakes with no topping or anything. As the woman comes back to give me the shake, I ask if we could get the toppings of the pancakes we asked for & she says no. I ask her for substitution because we paid $9 each for the pancakes & would like to get my moneys worth. as I’m explaining she’s walking away completely ignoring me. In the end she ends up giving us the toppings.
If I paid for a certain item, I would like to get that item, and if it’s not available, your employees need to call and ask if they want to change it or give us a refund. I’ll never order from that Denny’s again. The place was almost empty, with only 2 tables seated, the woman was not busy and shouldn’t have made such a big deal and just given us what we ordered instead of trying to pick a fight.
- Rating 3.01/30/18It was good. However a big part of my order was missing which was very disappointing.
- Rating 1.01/2/18It’s terrible , I deleted the app
- Rating 1.012/27/17Delivery is extremely expensive and my food was VERY late and cold. It didn't taste very good either and was very small portions.
- Rating 4.011/28/17Awesome food, great remedy for munchies nom saying.
- Rating 4.011/9/17Fast and delicious. Love the online ordering. Will definitely be ordering online again soon!
- Rating 5.011/6/17excellent food and the best friendliest service around!
- Rating 4.09/11/17I really appreciate that I can order online now very convenient. The service was great. The only thing somehow my card went thru for 8.66 twice. Thanks again. Jean Watson.
- Rating 5.08/22/17Delivery was great, and precise. THANK YOU!
- Rating 5.08/18/17Had large order and everything was perfect. Food fresh and hot. Would definitely order again. - Julie H.