Denny’s FM 1488
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s FM 1488
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s FM 1488
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/7/18Great service. Awesome delicious food. Dependable Denny's
- Rating 3.010/17/18Items requested were not included
- Rating 1.010/17/18I just moved to the area and this was the WORST ordering experience in my life! My food was supposed to be delivered by 9:40. I was oncall for work and just wanted a hassle free breakfast. The delivery guy called me 5 times. Couldn’t find the apartments then said he couldn’t get in the gate. He was very unpleasant handing me my food that didn’t arrive until after 10. It was cold and soggy. I threw most of it away. Very disappointed!!!
- Rating 5.09/21/18Staff at this Denny's location are always friendly and professional.
- Rating 2.09/6/18Usually have had somewhat decent luck but this time the order was cold, the service was bad and some items were left off
- Rating 3.08/14/18Food is great but both times I ordered from them, the order was wrong.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Fast & friendly!
- Rating 5.06/26/18I have order several times online and my food is always ready.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Everything was delicious. Only complaint is that my husband didn't receive his fruit, which he paid an upcharge for. It's always a bit disappointing when you're missing food in your to go order, especially after being told a manager double checked the order.
- Rating 5.03/19/18First time using the mobile app to order. I was definitely impressed. My order was exact with no issues whatsoever. Thank you for the great service!
- Rating 5.02/20/18For what you're getting with the delivery, it's a good deal. The dulce-de-leche pancakes were amazing, and the driver even knew his way to our house the first time! (...Unlike a certain pizza chain that's been delivering here for years and STILL gets lost.)
- Rating 3.08/21/17Not sure of the whole ordering online anymore. I didn't get my toast as ordered. The website tends not to be accurate with what the restaurant will actually give you with what you order. The food is good. We have a little baby boy and cannot really eat in restaurants and it is preferable to eat take out, but it just is discouraging that you cannot get good service as a takeout customer.