Denny’s E Nolana Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Nolana Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Nolana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Online ordering was super easy and order delivery was quick, accurate, and convenient!
- Rating 3.011/29/18I ordered a pumpkin pie and when I picked up my order, they were out of stock. I recommend counting inventory and removing the option to add items in the cart when that limit had been met. Otherwise, good job
- Rating 5.011/28/18Excelent service. The food was delight with house made flavor. All my family enjoy the dinner.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great service! . On time & food was delicious & fresh. :)
- Rating 1.010/17/18Took 35 minutes for my carryout order like always.my food was probably ready a long time ago because while i was waiting there was a bag sitting in the kitchen prep table.i asked them several yimes if it was mine they kept saying no until the manager came around and said oh it is yours had to microwave my food when i got home never going back.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Nice staff, they treat me great
- Rating 5.09/25/18Loved the food, kudos on the packaging, very modern and everything separated, not bad dennys, not bad, just would like more syrup, but it was my first time ordering online, ill specify it next time. But overall great!
- Rating 5.09/21/18This morning manager really had a great team working together and attentive of mobile orders when it was really busy for dine in waiting line. Thanks for getting me in and out quickly!
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great Service!
- Rating 4.09/6/18Ordered online and picked up the food at the location. Always check the bag as the restaurant failed to include on item on the order. Had to call to reverse the charge. No problems with reimbursement but this distracted from the meal and took time to resolve a problem caused by the person putting the order together.
- Rating 5.09/6/18I LOVE YOUR PANCAKES
- Rating 4.08/14/18Great experience as always but the app didn’t let me order in my portal, nor the coupon would apply to The account. I had to order as a guest.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered 2 BLT sandwiches online when I picked them up and got home my sandwich didn’t have any mayonnaise and my fries were old and stale. Bread was stale too.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent food and customer service!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I think they need another register because it can get pretty full during lunch time. Also, they could come up with a different sort of plate for to-go orders. I ordered spaghetti and the food was not very presentable because of the plate. Service was good and food was good, though.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Horrible !it was my first meal of the day and their was a hair in my food! Never again eating there
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great food
- Rating 2.01/9/18I ordered a dessert but was not given the item. When I called there was a glitch in the order it was on the order but I was never charged. I was very upset because they didn’t not bother to call so it could get charged or even ask any ? S so I got home disappointed
- Rating 4.01/2/18The customer service was excellent and the attention to detail was beyond approach. Thank you so much. The food was amazing.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Everything was awesome. Food was warm and ready in a timely manner. Almost like we had eaten at the restaurant.