Denny’s E Nolana Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Nolana Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Nolana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent food and customer service!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I think they need another register because it can get pretty full during lunch time. Also, they could come up with a different sort of plate for to-go orders. I ordered spaghetti and the food was not very presentable because of the plate. Service was good and food was good, though.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Horrible !it was my first meal of the day and their was a hair in my food! Never again eating there
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great food
- Rating 2.01/9/18I ordered a dessert but was not given the item. When I called there was a glitch in the order it was on the order but I was never charged. I was very upset because they didn’t not bother to call so it could get charged or even ask any ? S so I got home disappointed
- Rating 4.01/2/18The customer service was excellent and the attention to detail was beyond approach. Thank you so much. The food was amazing.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Everything was awesome. Food was warm and ready in a timely manner. Almost like we had eaten at the restaurant.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Food was cold when went to pick up
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great food, fast service.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Mine and my wife's ham was burnt. Both plates came with crispy pork that seemed to either be sitting on a dirty grill or just left to cook whilst everything else was being cooked. Either way it was only burnt on one side not the other. Everything else was made as requested and tasted great. The chicken sausage was very tasty and we got all of the necessary syrups, creams, and butter for the coffee and pancakes. Which was an improvement on prior orders which almost always are missing one item for example on my prior order at that location my wife's chocolate milk was missing. I never complained or called in. As I said it's always something small but there's always room for improvement. If y'all are interested in knowing why I rated 3 stars it's because the missing items are always charged and paid for. Polite employees and quick service, don't get me wrong. Suggest you dine in because there's never a mistake.