Denny’s E Nolana Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Nolana Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Nolana Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18Great Service!
- Rating 4.09/6/18Ordered online and picked up the food at the location. Always check the bag as the restaurant failed to include on item on the order. Had to call to reverse the charge. No problems with reimbursement but this distracted from the meal and took time to resolve a problem caused by the person putting the order together.
- Rating 5.09/6/18I LOVE YOUR PANCAKES
- Rating 4.08/14/18Great experience as always but the app didn’t let me order in my portal, nor the coupon would apply to The account. I had to order as a guest.
- Rating 1.06/26/18I ordered 2 BLT sandwiches online when I picked them up and got home my sandwich didn’t have any mayonnaise and my fries were old and stale. Bread was stale too.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Excellent food and customer service!
- Rating 5.03/26/18I think they need another register because it can get pretty full during lunch time. Also, they could come up with a different sort of plate for to-go orders. I ordered spaghetti and the food was not very presentable because of the plate. Service was good and food was good, though.
- Rating 1.03/19/18Horrible !it was my first meal of the day and their was a hair in my food! Never again eating there
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great food
- Rating 2.01/9/18I ordered a dessert but was not given the item. When I called there was a glitch in the order it was on the order but I was never charged. I was very upset because they didn’t not bother to call so it could get charged or even ask any ? S so I got home disappointed
- Rating 4.01/2/18The customer service was excellent and the attention to detail was beyond approach. Thank you so much. The food was amazing.
- Rating 5.012/28/17Everything was awesome. Food was warm and ready in a timely manner. Almost like we had eaten at the restaurant.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Food was cold when went to pick up
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great food, fast service.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Mine and my wife's ham was burnt. Both plates came with crispy pork that seemed to either be sitting on a dirty grill or just left to cook whilst everything else was being cooked. Either way it was only burnt on one side not the other. Everything else was made as requested and tasted great. The chicken sausage was very tasty and we got all of the necessary syrups, creams, and butter for the coffee and pancakes. Which was an improvement on prior orders which almost always are missing one item for example on my prior order at that location my wife's chocolate milk was missing. I never complained or called in. As I said it's always something small but there's always room for improvement. If y'all are interested in knowing why I rated 3 stars it's because the missing items are always charged and paid for. Polite employees and quick service, don't get me wrong. Suggest you dine in because there's never a mistake.