Denny’s N Central Expressway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Central Expressway
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Central Expressway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Meeting Room
- Rating 1.010/10/17Forgot food , forgot my juice. Gave pancakes with no syrup. Waited over 30 min.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Horrible 2 times in a row. I thought it was just a fluke accident or oversight the first time they messed up my meal but then after this order I now know to steer clear of this Denny's. The manager stated he would come my meal and I would get the charges reversed into my account but nope no such luck and wouldn't you know it the manager DOSENT even remember having this lengthy conversation with me now. He refused to credit there first screw up and I wasn't about to let him do that again but looks like he did. He's a jerk and needs to be fired.
- Rating 1.09/25/17I used the online ordering feature and was sorely disappointed. I received my email confirmation for pick up and when I arrived at the restaurant there was a handwritten sign on the door stating it was closed. I paid for the meals online and when I called the phone number on the email, it said the number had been changed. Very frustrating.
- Rating 1.09/19/17HORRIBLE!!!!
I ordered online and waited more than 10 min because the order wasn't ready. I saw people waiting to be seated and leave because no one would help them. I wont say this place is mismanaged, I don't think it's being managed at all.