Denny’s W Airport Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Airport Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Airport Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18I made the order online, 5 items, and when I drove over to pick it up, there it was, ready to go, and it was perfect. Great people there and the food was excellent! Thanks, John B
- Rating 5.08/14/18Excellent service at great prices! We'll be returning soon! Thanks!
- Rating 2.07/4/18My order was not ready when I arrived as they never picked up the receipt from the online ordering booth even though I placed the order 30minutes earlier.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Eggs were scorched some. Pancakes were great!
- Rating 1.04/16/18By far the worst service I had. The cashier and manager made pick up difficult and didn’t want to give me the food. I never had any issues before picking up my order. I don’t see myself ordering from the West Airport location anymore.
- Rating 5.04/9/18I couldn't ask for a nicer group. They were professional and courteous, and made sure my order was perfect. Thank you! John B.
- Rating 5.03/27/18My order was ready upon arrival. Fast, friendly and cooked to perfection.
- Rating 1.03/7/18Was not satisfied with food nor service. After speaking with manager, he didn't show that he cared about great service to customers, at all. Bad bad service.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Took too long to pick up order made online
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered food to be delivered and it never showed up. I called after 20 minutes after the estimated time to see what was going on with the order, the manager on duty(david) made it my duty to figure out how to get my order delivered. I ended up canceling the order and now waiting on my refund.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Ordering online was fast and easy. The staff was very careful to make sure the order was complete. The manager was especially nice and helpful. Our neighborhood Denny's Classic Diner gets an A++ from me! John B.
- Rating 1.01/30/18My online order was given away to another customer which caused to to have to wait an additional 20minutes for them to cook my order again.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Every time I do a online order. The email tells me how long it will take for the food to be ready and it's never ready at that time. I end up waiting for it sometimes up to 25 mins.
- Rating 1.012/19/17The order was incomplete and i had to wait longer than what was said only to still get my food cold and soggy. I told the manager and she didn't seem to care.