Denny’s Hwy 80
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Hwy 80
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Hwy 80
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18we go to the Dennys on hwy 80 every Wednesday nght after church and everyone is really good. Ida the manager is very sweet and friendly.... and that's the reason we keep going weekly.
- Rating 1.012/18/18the food was great but my order was wrong and i stayed 20mins away so i didnt make a fuss bot it. and it was a online order so i dont understand how it was wrong and all my receipts matched. that was my only disappointment
- Rating 5.011/14/18Order was complete, they did a great job!
- Rating 3.010/30/18The food was excellent but quantity was lacking. Advertised to feed 4 to 5, but was only enough for about 3 nice servings. Will order in store TO GO order next time for multiple regular orders and use Military discount for more food, less cost.
- Rating 2.010/17/18This Denny’s must be a franchise because the employees and management are no were to be found plus the customer service is horrible. The to go orders are never ready when given estimated timeframe usually have to wait an additional 30 minutes. There is no host to cash out customers leaving or picking up orders. All employees seem to be in their own time zone. There is no urgency at all for anything even for the dine in patrons who end up leaving after a 30 minute wait and this has to be due to short staff as the restaurant is not at capacity. This location definitely needs some tough love it’s in a prime area but the experience makes you not want to eat or visit.
- Rating 5.010/9/18I kmade an order while I was shopping in Walmart and it was ready by the tome I checked out at Walmart ahead of schedule. Food was still hot👌🏾👍🏾
- Rating 5.09/10/18Great food!
- Rating 3.08/7/18Nice
- Rating 4.07/11/18Good on healthy food, I like the chicken .
- Rating 5.06/26/18Ordered on line.Order was ready when I got there and was very good.
- Rating 5.06/22/18We love Denny's! It's a nice treat 2 to 3 times per month!
- Rating 1.04/9/18The chesse on my food was ice cold and just sprinkled on not cooked, the WORST DENNYS EVER
- Rating 2.04/3/18We love to get the $4.00 value breakfasts for supper fairly often. Or sometimes we get the kid's breakfast meals because we are senior citizens and don't always eat that much. Anyway, almost without fail our order is not right. They leave off things we should have gotten or when we 'customize' they don't do it right. This last meal was like this. We are 4 adults. Myself, my husband, my 2 adult kids who live with us due to numerous medical problems who we support. My daughter ordered Jr. French Toast with scrambled egg and 1 bacon and 1 sausage. It comes with BANANAS on the french toast. It is pictured like that and the description online ordering systems say comes WITH bananas. There were NO bananas. AND they gave her 2 bacon even though our receipt says 50/50 ( 1 bacon/1 sausage) which is what she ordered. We added to the order Blueberry Pancake puppies X10 to split between us. There were no blueberries in them. Now, I can understand being out of something. I would say they should tell us IF that was the case though. This is just one example of how they never get it right. I have told them before. We did not go back because it would have been cold. It is almost impossible to check before we leave because of how it is packed and it would have been very cold then too. I did call back and let the phone ring and ring and ring, I called twice. No answer. There is another Denny's on the other side of town about 3 times farther away I guess we will go to from now on. Very inconvenient though. We do tell them they got it wrong when we get a chance but it is so very frustrating that they don't seem to care to be sure it is done CORRECTLY! I don't expect this to be published, I just want you to KNOW we get bad service all the time regarding our orders being done right. This ruins an otherwise good meal. I have the print out of my order and my receipt, $18.37.
- Rating 1.02/21/18food came over an hour after ordered and was almost comically cold. I had to heat my ice burger and soggy stale fries in the oven and my sister just through hers in the trash.
- Rating 3.02/21/18Food wasn’t hot and items was messing
- Rating 5.012/5/17Excellent food
- Rating 4.011/7/17Everything was great!
- Rating 5.010/27/17Excellent customer service. Fast service.
- Rating 1.010/26/17I ordered a pecan pie and when I got home it was not in my bags. Not a big deal, just money down the drain and it's a 10 min drive just to drive back one way.
- Rating 3.09/11/17The appetizer was good but the bun for the burger was hard