Denny’s W Wall Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W Wall Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W Wall Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/31/18Ordered an Omelet breakfast toast was left out. Ordered pancakes those were also left out. Used app to order meal & bacon cheese tots they came coated in a spicy buffalo sauce with jalapeno which was not specified on the menu. Spent almost $50 and half of order had mistakes. Called the MOD..got basically an Oh Well.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Did not get any food after waiting an hour! Will not repeat business
- Rating 5.04/4/18.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food I ordered was not in stock. I was only informed when I arrived to pick up. There was confusion on how to handle the situation. Had to wait 30 minutes at the location for my replacement meal. After I left I was still missing my juice and coffee. Called it a loss and will not return.
- Rating 1.012/28/17My slam burger was missing the queso and egg was over cooked. Nothing was how I ordered it. The salad was not prepared as requested either. This was the worst visit I have had in a while.
- Rating 3.012/6/17Biscuits were old and hard, food was not ready on time. Disappointed, Denny’s usually does great. I really love the convenience of ordering online. Previously had good experience but at another Denny’s.
- Rating 2.010/26/17While the food that was right was good, so much was wrong with this order. First off, we ordered 4 meals. 3 of them were messed up. 25% correct is not excellent service. We ordered the "eggs in a basket" meal, which comes with bacon cheddar hashbrowns...there were NO hashbrowns. We ordered 2 of the holiday pancake meals and paid extra for cheese on the hashbrowns, that was missing. But what irritates me the most is that we ordered the pumpkin cream pancakes and the cranberry orange pancakes... well they became orange pancakes and pumpkin cranberry pancakes because the chef put the cranberries in the wrong batter. Overall, we were very disappointed with this visit.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent service
- Rating 4.09/12/17Based off my last two visits which were online orders to go. First, the food is always great never a complaint from me in that department . There was always a warm welcome at the door so customer service has been wonderful. My only complaint is placing an order on line to be ready in 20 minutes . It takes me 20 minutes to get from my house to Denny's . With my first online order I left my house right after I placed the order it took me 20 minutes to get there but once I got there I still had to wait almost 10 minutes from my order to be complete. With my second online order I waited 10 minutes before leaving my house after I arrived again I waited almost 10 minutes for my order to be completed
- Rating 4.09/6/17So glad my local Denney's has online ordering. Very convenient to order and pickup.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Friendly service, and good food never been disappointed. I also order online when on the go, easy pick up my order is always correct.