Denny’s South Shary Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Shary Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Shary Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Always quick and efficient.
- Rating 1.011/28/18We placed our order online. One egg was missing. You had one job: Check, verify that what's in the bag is what was ordered. I'm not driving back to the restaurant for one egg.
It may seem like a small thing, but it was enough to ensure we'll never go back again.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Can really see how hard everyone is working
- Rating 3.09/11/18Forgot utensils, napkins, ketchup for fries and syrup for pancakes. Very disappointing. Also fries were cold.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Fast service
- Rating 3.03/15/18I order steak and shrip but only got the t steak no shrimp on my order
- Rating 4.01/3/18Order accurate on online at this location. Freindly staff. Very pleased.
- Rating 1.01/2/18I never ate here I live in California
- Rating 1.012/27/17I order 2 turkey dinners on the 24th of dec to be picked up at noon on the 25th I got there and they tell me they are out of turkey. Are you kidding .out of turkey on Christmas day! Then i had to order something else and wait 30 min. to get it. It was a very bad expierence
- Rating 5.011/28/17Always great food and great service! I do wish we could order just the pancakes online... that is not yet an option ☹️
- Rating 5.010/26/17Absolutely fantastic service! They're always fast and super friendly.
- Rating 5.09/25/17My meal turned out great! I appreciate how well my To-Go-Order was packaged : )
- Rating 5.09/5/17Fast and friendly environment
- Rating 5.08/29/17Online ordering is awesome. Order was ready when we got there. Thanks dennys