For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Murphy
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Murphy
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/10/19Online ordering process is expeditious and accurate. Pickup is better than nearly all restaurants in my area. I was gifted an iHop gift card for Christmas. Recently used it and though it has a balance on it won’t order Togo again as it’s been bad 2 times in a row. Not the case here. My only knock was paying $3 for hash brown and they looked like a half order compared to previous orders. In short good experience, good food and will order again.Response from Denny's6/11/19Thank you Shannon P. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 2.04/23/19Experience adversely affected by the exclusion of my dessert from my order, forcing a return trip while my meal cooled at home. Didn't even get whipped cream when I was already inconvenienced once.Response from Denny's4/24/19Hello Daniel S., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.012/19/18Food was delicious!! And the lady that gave us our food was so nice! (I forgot her name)
- Rating 5.012/11/18Our order was ready when we came to pick it up and it was delicious!
- Rating 5.012/11/18My Husband and I have only ever ordered To-Go at this Denny's. The staff are all very friendly and helpful, our orders are always correct. We live very close to them and love how easy it is to order online and in less then 15-20 minutes have our food ready to be picked up. I recommend this Denny's in Murphy, Tx to anyone looking to enjoy not only their meal, but great customer service.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Yes I love your food delicious thanks for service
- Rating 3.011/29/18Food was very good. The meal was suppose to feed four people. I do serving barley fed three people.
- Rating 1.011/9/18I have been dining at the Denny's in Murphy since it opened, and I normally get great service, but I had never ordered online, and I had never visited very late at night. On 11/1/2018 at 3:05 AM, I decided to try both. The web site was quick and easy to use, and it told me that my order should be ready to pick up in 20 minutes. But when I arrived at 3:25 AM, the store was deserted. I yelled Hello very loudly 3 times before the waitress crawled out of a booth where she had been asleep. She stumbled to the printer where my order was still sitting, then she went to the kitchen to wake up Dexter the cook. That's when he started to prepare my order. In other words, ordering online didn't save me any time at all. My meatloaf meal was packed very clumsily, and the waitress weakly mumbled, "Sorry 'bout that" as she handed me the bag. That was literally the only thing said to me, not even an offer of water during my wait. What a horrible, horrible experience! I will probably be back during the day, but I will never recommend this location, I will never trust Denny's online ordering, and I will never risk late night again.
- Rating 5.09/25/18Easy ordering online and my order was ready when I got there.