Denny’s New Boston
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s New Boston
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s New Boston
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Denny's, in New Boston, has great takeout: fast, accurate and painless.
- Rating 5.011/28/183rd visit - including a late evening Thanksgiving meal. Very professional, welcoming wait staff. The food was hot and fresh, and of course the coffe was hot. Great atmosphere - very comfortable. I WILL visit again. 😁
- Rating 4.011/18/18We always get our food to go. The last 2 visits everything has been correct and good.
- Rating 3.010/30/18The food is never ready when I get there even though I purposefully arrive a few minutes after the time I'm supposed to. The food is always good and my order is always right. I'm always given proper condiments and cutlery as well.
- Rating 1.010/30/18BAD I WALKED IN AND WAS GREETED WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMER THEY WAS WAITED ON WITH THEIR CALL IN ORDER AND MANAGER WALKED BY SMILING BUT NO ONE ASK ME WHY I WAS THEIR OR DID I WAS DINING IN INTO ANOTHER CUSTOMER WALKED IN THEN I SAID SOMETHING TO THE MANAGER AND SHE WAS SAYING THEY WAS WORKING WITH YOU I SAID WHO NOT SURE WHO THE YOUNG LADY WAS BUT I STATED TOO MANAGER SHE NEVER ASK ME OR SAID ANYTHING TO ME. THEY DID NOT SAY SORRY OR OFFER A DISCOUNT.VERY,VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO stars in order to submit review I have to select one star not fair bad customer services .quality service need improvement now I have to agree too promotional agreement not right. I see why there’s no reviews
- Rating 3.010/10/18The food was great!!! Cooked well! However, when my son went in to pick it up ( I was sick) they gave him the wrong order) I had to go in and exchange it for the right one. This happens often, we are always missing an item on our takeout orders. However, they always correct it, but it is an inconvenience to have to go back up there. Food is GREAT customer service needs some work!