Denny’s Sh 242
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Sh 242
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Sh 242
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.01/2/18We were missing part of our order. I wish we had unpacked both of our big go-to bags to make sure all of our family's dinner was in there, but we just assumed all of our meal was put into the bags I was handed. We were very disappointed that we had to shuffle around dinners to male sure everyone could eat, instead of me packing up all of the food, driving back, and waiting for them to make the rest of our food that should have been there in the first place. Also, some of the chefs make really overcooked eggs. They come out more like an omelet than scrambled eggs. We want to start calling and figuring out who the cook is before we order in the future.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Horrible service.
- Rating 5.09/11/17We are over the road drivers. It's so nice when we come upon a Dennys in the truck stops. We can order online ahead of time and pick up our food when we get there. Always hot, fresh and delish. Thank you Dennys!!!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Sevice was great
- Rating 1.09/11/17It was nasty, and not good at all. Meat was very hard, and this was the 3rd time.