Denny’s W 42nd St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 42nd St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 42nd St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Food was wrong. Order took longer than it should've.
- Rating 2.010/29/18Easy to place an order with the online system. But my food wasn't very good. I ordered bacon cheddar tots and 2- chocolate lava cakes. The tots we're extremely greasy and tasted like they were cooked in old grease. The lava cake looked like a microwave failure. It was flat, rubbery, blob. I was so dispointed. I will have to think twice about placing another order for take out here.
- Rating 5.09/13/18Love the burgers
- Rating 5.08/4/18Excellent service! My order was ready when I arrived and was hot and delicious!
- Rating 4.07/24/18Second time that I order online. They forgot some pancakes :/ I called and the manager was really nice about it tho. Will replace on my next visit.
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was cold and the pancakes were burnt. This was a horrible experience.
- Rating 3.09/12/17The food was good and the wait staff was polite. The issue I had was I submitted my order online and said to have it ready for pickup by 12, I submitted the order around 11am. When I got there around 12:05 I had to wait 15 minutes for my food to still be prepared. Having to wait made me rush to eat my food before returning back to work at 1.