Denny’s W 42nd St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W 42nd St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W 42nd St
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Food was wrong. Order took longer than it should've.
- Rating 2.010/29/18Easy to place an order with the online system. But my food wasn't very good. I ordered bacon cheddar tots and 2- chocolate lava cakes. The tots we're extremely greasy and tasted like they were cooked in old grease. The lava cake looked like a microwave failure. It was flat, rubbery, blob. I was so dispointed. I will have to think twice about placing another order for take out here.
- Rating 5.09/13/18Love the burgers
- Rating 5.08/4/18Excellent service! My order was ready when I arrived and was hot and delicious!
- Rating 4.07/24/18Second time that I order online. They forgot some pancakes :/ I called and the manager was really nice about it tho. Will replace on my next visit.
- Rating 2.04/3/18The food was cold and the pancakes were burnt. This was a horrible experience.
- Rating 3.09/12/17The food was good and the wait staff was polite. The issue I had was I submitted my order online and said to have it ready for pickup by 12, I submitted the order around 11am. When I got there around 12:05 I had to wait 15 minutes for my food to still be prepared. Having to wait made me rush to eat my food before returning back to work at 1.