Denny’s I-10 West
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s I-10 West
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s I-10 West
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18We ordered 2 all American slams and both only came with one pancake each when it clearly states when ordering there is supposed to be 2. So the cook knew they only put 1 each which is lazy, inconsiderate and unprofessional. Then we ordered one of the hash browns to be with cheese and neither of them came with it which is again lazy cause they knew they didn't put cheese with it even though we paid extra for it. Also we did not get any syrup or butter with the pancakes. Just very lazy and ridiculous customer service in my mind, this is your business. The good thing was the food we did get tasted good.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent!! I was able to enter my order and pick it up within a timely manner. Great Service! Will definitely do this again!
- Rating 1.01/30/18They were closed for remodeling so I could not get my online order I paid for
- Rating 1.01/17/18I have ordered online several times and my order is never ready when your site said it will be. Most of the time when I arrive at the restaurant the restaurant acts if they weren't aware there was an online order placed and that adds time to my wait for my food. And there is another issue that I want to address. I received an email from Denny's that said I would get a free Grand Slam after I ordered online. My receipt after my online order didn't confirm that I would the Grand Slam nor was an email sent to me or any indication in my online account. I would really appreciate if these issues were resolved.
- Rating 4.01/10/18Food was good and hot. This was a To go order placed using their phone app. Confirmation on screen said it would take 20 minutes. After this time I went to pick up order and was told they just received it. They were also confused on what sides I wanted on a skillet type meal that didn't offer sides. After about another 15 minutes more the order was brought out nicely packaged ready to go.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was great and right on time. I mean my food was ready at the exact time they said it would be. I ordered online and by the time I got there I walked in and picked it up and walked out. Easy to use online ordering as well.