Denny’s NE Loop 286
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s NE Loop 286
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s NE Loop 286
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/27/18This Denny's has to be the cleanest restaurant in Paris, always good!
- Rating 2.01/17/18I picked up order before heading out of town to go to work. The pancakes smelled burnt when I opened them ,the egg were hard and the bacon was hard and seemed as if they were cooked for a while. Probably won't do a online order again
- Rating 4.01/9/18Great, Speedy Service, just wish the reserved for Denny's 2 Go parking spots were better marked, so that they are not always full with people dining inside.
- Rating 1.01/3/18When I got there they had given my food to someone’s else and I showed up like 45 mins giving them extra time because I did not want to wait for the food . And I ended up having to wait for them to make my whole order again ,mind you I had odered 2 steaks
- Rating 3.08/15/17A customer had to go get a waitress to help me. She was outside smoking a cigarette. Food was good but service was really bad.