Denny’s Broadway Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/9/18Although the food was ready, the drinks were not. We had left and remembered the drinks. She came with it a few minutes later and was still missing one, so we waited yet again and the manager even asked if we were still waiting. No one apologized for the error or the delay.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Really easy to order and quick.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food was ready when I arrived, exactly as they promised.
Food was good, but a little greasy.
Will use app again.
- Rating 3.03/6/18I had to wait 10 minutes after the order was supposed to be ready, so I just picked up the bag and left without checking the order. I was missing the pancakes, but didn’t have the time go call and complain or go back to get it.
- Rating 4.03/4/18Excellent
- Rating 4.01/23/18I've have not received my complete order the last 2x I've place to go orders... Staff need to triple check bags if needed... it's irritating to spend your money and don't get all your product
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was cold never again will I eat here!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Terrible!!!!! Ridgeland, MS location is terrible!! Doesn’t deserve the one star I gave it!! What is the point of offering online orders then turn around and make me reorder when I get there. How conviently inconvenient that someone found my order in the system after I repeated my order several times. Even then, my order was wrong, missing items and, burned! ( hash brown burned, eggs burned, even the poor pancakes were burned) Staff+cooks need more training. Despite my terrible service with online ordering I decided to give them another chance. I walked in to a almost empty facility and yet waited 10 minutes and did not receive a “hello” “my name is” “I will be with you in a moment” & the host just went back to talking to her friend! Security was laid out on the bench damn near sleep. Realizing it was a mistake that I returned I quickly grabbed my belongs and got the hell out of there! Send corporate ASAP!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Ordered online ahead of time after 30 min went to pick up food. They could not find my order had to show them my confirmation number then..my confirmation email and reciept..still had issues had to wait in person there were several customers having issues as well
- Rating 3.01/2/18The food is always great and prepared on time.
Also, there’s one lady who works there who is awesome and makes my day whenever we order. Honestly, the only reason this review isn’t perfect is because I always order online and can never find a parking spot to just pick up my order. It would be great if there was at least one dedicated spot to online, takeout orders.
- Rating 1.012/19/17If I could have left no stars selected I would have. On Saturday the 16th I went to Denny's online and ordered delivery to my home. When I searched my local Denny's it clearly stated that they provided delivery. I made my order and even got a confirmation that my delivery would be delivered by 650 p.m. .At 7:15 p.m. I called the restaurant because my order has not arrived. I was informed by the manager that that Dennys did not provide delivery and that my food had been sitting up there. She also had informed me that they are aware of the mistake online and that even when their order tickets print out it says delivery on them. To which I replied why wouldn't they call me when they saw that my order said delivery on my ticket and they do not offer delivery? I was very upset because the manager did not know for certain how to get my money back. She suggested that I go back online and cancel my order and that maybe I would get my money back within 48 hours. When I went back to Dennys online of course I could not find my order because I checked out as a guest, my mistake. About 5 minutes after I got off the phone with the manager she called me back and said that a delivery person had shown up to pick up my food. I asked her where did this person come from because as she stated they did not offer delivery. She said I must have ordered him through a different service. I replied to her I did not, I went straight through Dennys online so Dennys must have sent him. She was just as confused as I was. She let me speak with the man who told me that Dennys called him and told him to come pick up my order. At this point I was just so angry that nobody knew what was going on or even bother to call me and let me and my guests that were waiting for the food, know it wasn't coming! However, I will say this, the manager that I was speaking with said she had just started at 5:30 p.m. and that the manager that had left did not contact when they should have. I was getting frustrated that she could not answer any of my questions and was not my usual polite self. She remained calm the entire the time she spoke with me, she did apologize for the inconvenience, and she was very professional. I appreciate that very much. I'm sorry I do not remember her name otherwise I would have mentioned it. The purpose of this review is to complain not only about the misinformation on your online delivery option for the Pearland,Tx location (77581), but also the fact that your managers are not fully trained about your online delivery option. According to her this is a known problem yet nothing has been done to correct it. That's ridiculous!
- Rating 4.011/28/17Good service, eggs were not as pictured. They seem to not know how to scramble an egg.
- Rating 5.011/28/17So glad Denny’s has a delivery option! Thank you!
Now I don’t have to soley rely on Pizza or Fried Rice and General Tso’s Chicken when I want to order delivery.
- Rating 4.011/6/17Fast & quick service.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great food, good price and fast pick up service
- Rating 4.010/17/17I was missing my pancakes but other than that everything aas excellent
- Rating 5.010/10/17I really like it is fast and easy to use.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I am very frustrated with my experience here. I orderd online from work hoping to pick up my food online on the preffered time on my way home but instead I still have to waited approximately 15 minutes inside the restaurant before they handed my order to me and to make the matter worse, they gave me the wrong order; both of my pancake breakfasts have strawberries when I only ordered one with strawberries. My wife is allergic to it and she is furious when she found out that I waited for my order just to received wrong items. Very bad experience with the store and the manager who is not fluent in english that makes our communication so difficult thus my concern was not resolved in the end.