Denny’s Broadway Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Broadway Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Broadway Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Keep making the fantastic ham and cheese omelette!
- Rating 5.010/16/18Delicious! Who knew morning take out would complete my life.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I was told my food would be warm instead when it was delivered it was cold and had to be reheated wanted to try delivery and see how it works won’t do it again with Denny’s
- Rating 3.09/10/18The eggs were scrambled in two dishes and not over medium as ordered.
- Rating 4.09/7/18Worked for me, the food I ordered was ready when I arrived, no waiting.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Everything was great. Service is good and food always tastes great. Thanks!
- Rating 3.08/14/18My first visit, I ordered delivery and my request for a side of ranch with my order was forgotten. The second visit, I ordered online for pick up and didn’t realize until I got home that I was given the completely incorrect order. I had to go back to the restaurant to get it. The manager explained the hostess was new and in training & was very apologetic for my bad experiences.
- Rating 5.07/31/18I will be back again
- Rating 5.07/31/18Met expectations
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food was hot and fresh!
- Rating 4.07/12/18I ordered online and picked up the food. Overall, the food was cooked right. However, all the eggs and 2 of the 6 pancakes were a little overcooked/burnt.
- Rating 3.04/9/18Although the food was ready, the drinks were not. We had left and remembered the drinks. She came with it a few minutes later and was still missing one, so we waited yet again and the manager even asked if we were still waiting. No one apologized for the error or the delay.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great service!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Really easy to order and quick.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food was ready when I arrived, exactly as they promised.
Food was good, but a little greasy.
Will use app again.
- Rating 3.03/6/18I had to wait 10 minutes after the order was supposed to be ready, so I just picked up the bag and left without checking the order. I was missing the pancakes, but didn’t have the time go call and complain or go back to get it.
- Rating 4.03/4/18Excellent
- Rating 4.01/23/18I've have not received my complete order the last 2x I've place to go orders... Staff need to triple check bags if needed... it's irritating to spend your money and don't get all your product
- Rating 1.01/2/18Food was cold never again will I eat here!
- Rating 1.01/2/18Terrible!!!!! Ridgeland, MS location is terrible!! Doesn’t deserve the one star I gave it!! What is the point of offering online orders then turn around and make me reorder when I get there. How conviently inconvenient that someone found my order in the system after I repeated my order several times. Even then, my order was wrong, missing items and, burned! ( hash brown burned, eggs burned, even the poor pancakes were burned) Staff+cooks need more training. Despite my terrible service with online ordering I decided to give them another chance. I walked in to a almost empty facility and yet waited 10 minutes and did not receive a “hello” “my name is” “I will be with you in a moment” & the host just went back to talking to her friend! Security was laid out on the bench damn near sleep. Realizing it was a mistake that I returned I quickly grabbed my belongs and got the hell out of there! Send corporate ASAP!